WidenersTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Lee Precision
RepackboxSnyders JerkyLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything

Thread: Gunbroker verification??

Boolit Master

Gunbroker verification??

I went to gunbroker after not being there for a looooooooong time.
    I logged in and when I tried to list an item they tried to charge me $2 to verify that I am who I say I am AND they wanted a TON of personal info.

Is this normal?

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.
    Yes that is the way they verify your information.
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet

Boolit Master

Heck they charged me $2 a couple years ago for being a buyer not a seller....disgusted me...

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by 41 mag fan View Post
    Heck they charged me $2 a couple years ago for being a buyer not a seller....disgusted me...
    Actually, I'd guess that if you check your GB account you have a balance of $2 in it, at least that is how mine is after they verified my info.

Edd
    Charter member Michigan liars club!

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in Government." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Consider the clown(s) just one of God's little nettles in the woods, don't let it detract from the beauty. Sooner or latter you are going to run into the nettles regardless of how careful you are."

Beware of man who types much, but says nothing.

Boolit Buddy
    Yea gunbroker has gotten out of control. I bought a lot of brass and the guy didn't give me the right address to send him a MO, I email him about it, he ignored me and turned me into gun broker for non payer. I contacted gun broker about it, and they suspended my account until March of this year. I was like ***!!!! Needless to say gun broker is off my bookmarks list, and same with friends and family.

Gunbroker has become crooks and will not help you out. Stay away from them. I can't give you the handle of the seller because of my account is suspended. Gun broker must be run by liberals stateing they are gun nuts.
    Looking for: 32acp mold-- 22 hornet jwords-- 7.62x54r- jwords, boolits, mold-- 7x57 brass, mold---7.62 Nagant-brass-- 8x56r-brass, jwords-- any old firearm laying around ( I'm starting to take gun smithing classes, and I'm looking for pieces I can work on, PM me with your details)

Poor execution of a problem on your part doesn't constitute a problem on mine.

13/14 Trapping season
    Coon-1
    Grinner-3
    Squirrel-3