Inline FabricationWidenersSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingLoad DataRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Lee Precision Repackbox

Thread: Foxx Holster

Foxx Holster

Does anyone know if these are any good? There a really good price compaired to other holsters and seem to use high quality materials??

http://www.foxxholsters.com/Default.aspx?FromIIS=true
    45 ACP because shooting more than once is just silly!!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Nobody knows about these holsters?? I can't believe it!! LOL!! Usually theres 20 I would buy and 20 I would'nt buy!! LOL!! I might have to buy one and review it for future buyers!! This would be my first Concealed carry rig and want to do it right!!

Still looking for someone that knows about this company??

Thanks!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Boolit Master
    from the FAQ on his site:

What method of payment do we accept?
    We accept payment through Paypal and Google Checkout.
    That tells me this is a small operation, maybe a 1 man workshop. Not saying that's bad, but it may explain why nobody has heard of him.
    NRA life member

LB

Boolit Master
    Not familiar with Foxx holsters, but I just recently ordered a left-handed IWB from http://theisholsters.com/
    Small operation, reasonably priced, many options, fast turn around. Nice product IMO.

Winelover

Quote Originally Posted by Gliden07 View Post
    ....This would be my first Concealed carry rig and want to do it right!!....

From the looks of them, you need to keep on looking. You can buy for cheap or you can buy for to keep. Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosen are two that come to mind in the keeper column.

Boolit Man

A while ago I ordered a FoxX holster for my sidearm thru Amazon. It arrived in less than a week. It's a hybrid IWB tuckable holster and it is very comfortable. It's also adjustable.

Looks just like the hybrid holsters from the more expensive brands, and they did not skimp on the materials. It is a good quality leather and kydex holster that so far has held up well.
    Last edited by saigafan2008; 12-31-2012 at 12:42 AM.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" - Thomas Jefferson

Since I did'nt get a ton of responses on this thread I searched You Tube, theres a few reviews on there. Most of them seem to say that there basically a Crossbread Look alike at half the cost? The Crossbreed Holster gets GREAT reviews (I considered this holster also) most say its very comfortable to wear? Everything I've read/seen seems to say the quality of the material and the workmanship are very good. Still gonna look some more, I do like Kydex though. I'll probably end up like most with a drawer full before I find the one I like!!

Boolit Master
    I like the comp-tac version of the same design.However it doesn't work well with my size.I am 6'0" and weigh 255 and the leather backing isn't stiff enough.This slows down my draw as well as my re-holstering.I also found on extended drives or sitting in meetings it can be uncomfortable.I have since spent the bucks and got the Milt Sparks Versa Max II.It works great I can wear it 16 hours and have no problems what so ever.The only other holster that I have found to be close in comfort is the Comp-Tac Infidel.I have tried C-Tac , Raven,Kramer, summer specials etc, etc.
    I have several m-tacs made by Com-Tac, if you would like I could send you one to try it.I would even give you a body , you may have to buy the kydex part but it will save you a few bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by alrighty View Post
    I like the comp-tac version of the same design.However it doesn't work well with my size.I am 6'0" and weigh 255 and the leather backing isn't stiff enough.This slows down my draw as well as my re-holstering.I also found on extended drives or sitting in meetings it can be uncomfortable.I have since spent the bucks and got the Milt Sparks Versa Max II.It works great I can wear it 16 hours and have no problems what so ever.The only other holster that I have found to be close in comfort is the Comp-Tac Infidel.I have tried C-Tac , Raven,Kramer, summer specials etc, etc.
    I have several m-tacs made by Com-Tac, if you would like I could send you one to try it.I would even give you a body , you may have to buy the kydex part but it will save you a few bucks.
    Thank you for the offer I apperciate it but after consideration I am gonna try one of these holsters out? I was going to buy the Crossbreed and as far as I can see these seem to be patterned after them. Any review I found on them seems to say they use 9oz leather and .060 Kydex so they seem like there decent quality. So I'll give um a try and post up on here if anyones interested?

Re: Foxx Holster

Quote Originally Posted by winelover View Post
    Not familiar with Foxx holsters, but I just recently ordered a left-handed IWB from http://theisholsters.com/
    Small operation, reasonably priced, many options, fast turn around. Nice product IMO.

Winelover
    I also own a couple of theis holsters, both excellent holsters. This one looks similar to theis, and cross breed holsters. Worth a try in my opinion.