RotoMetals2WidenersTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationLee PrecisionLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: looking for my evil twin

Boolit Buddy

looking for my evil twin

that son of a goat done called Star and ordered a bullet feeder and an air lube feeder. soon as i find that boy i'm gonna whip his butt.
    ROF....Retired Old Fart
    Lincoln freed the slaves, obama freed the terrorists
    the wishbone will never replace the backbone

Got the disease bad eh?

Boolit Grand Master

Kinda sounds like he is the "Good Son". When you find him give him a big thanks and buy him a beer. If you don't now you will after you use the air pressure system.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by VHoward View Post
    Got the disease bad eh?
    yea, off and on since the early 70's. now that i'm retired and have around 1000lbs of WW smelted, a new 1911, 2 old 30-30s made around 1915, etc etc. just popped 3 deer w/the mod 94 and cast bullets. i am definantely ON again.
    ROF....Retired Old Fart

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post
    Kinda sounds like he is the "Good Son". When you find him give him a big thanks and buy him a beer. If you don't now you will after you use the air pressure system.

Rick
    looking forward to it!
    ROF....Retired Old Fart

I bought the air cylinder with the sizer from Magma. So I never experienced having to turn a handle to maintain pressure. Don't know if I would want to. Been thinking about getting the auto bullet feeder though. After what one of the other members went through recently with taking a chunk out of his finger with the star, it seems like a good idea.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by VHoward View Post
    After what one of the other members went through recently with taking a chunk out of his finger with the star, it seems like a good idea.
    If I remember that thread correctly he was using a home made motor operated system, not the Star handle. It was running on automatic and he put his finger in the way. Not good but not the Star's fault either. Man I bet that hurt.

EDIT: Just re-read that thread, wasn't the auto system but I remember from awhile back someone that built an auto system did the same thing. I'll bet it really hurt anyway.

Rick
    Last edited by cbrick; 11-20-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

CRPA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by sergeant69 View Post
    that son of a goat done called Star and ordered a bullet feeder and an air lube feeder. soon as i find that boy i'm gonna whip his butt.
    Your evil twin struck here today also. Ordered the heated base and the bullet feeder. Too bad he didn't use your credit card instead of mine.

Boolit Buddy
    hes getting to be a real pain in the butt. when i find him i'm gonna make him sit down and set up all these accessories he bought, then crank out a coupla thousand rds. hes getting outta hand he is.
    ROF....Retired Old Fart

Boolit Buddy
    The star had an air cylinder assist instead of the handle. The bullet feeder was installed. The air was to operate the sizer. It was not on automatic. I hit the switch while reaching over the bench. My finger was in the way of the ram and it took a .452 plug out of it. It hurt!!!! It is almost completely healed(7 weeks). Got the collater to keep everything away from the machine.

Fox

wondering if you have received yours yet . ordered mine the day before and have not seen or herd from them yet.
    Last edited by astroskg; 11-28-2012 at 04:01 PM. Reason: miss spelled words

Boolit Buddy
    not yet, BUT i asked em to hold off shipping until the dragon went back to work after the holiday so they probably only sent it today or yesterday. i don't need any more "AGAIN"? looks when UPS shows up.
    ROF....Retired Old Fart

thanks for your update.. yes i know that look got it yesterday because of a RotoMetal order that came in that i hadn't gotten preauthorization on hay it was a black friday special i couldn't pass up ha ha ha guess i need to start blaming it on my Evil Twin seemed to work for you.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by sergeant69 View Post
    i asked em to hold off shipping until the dragon went back to work after the holiday, i don't need any more "AGAIN"? looks when UPS shows up.
    Not to worry, once she see's how happy you are using the air system her heart will flutter with joy for you.

Rick

CRPA Life Member

Boolit Buddy
    yea well, something would flutter alright. and expel gas. but it wouldn't be her heart!
    ROF....Retired Old Fart

Boolit Grand Master

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z7shysterical.gif 
Views:	208 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	54806

CRPA Life Member

Banned

airc magma uses fed-ex to ship.
    it generally takes them 7-9 days for their dog to walk here from arizona.
    dillon does it through usps and can get it here in 7 with a holiday and a weekend in between.

I've purchased a lot of things from Magma, and it's all come USPS Flat Rate Boxes, except for my Case Master jr.

Hope this helps.

Fred

My bullet feeder and heated base came USPS priority mail and arrived in 4 days the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Boolit Grand Master

Now that I think about it . . . Everything I have ever recieved from Magma was shipped USPS.

Rick

CRPA Life Member