Inline FabricationReloading EverythingLoad DataWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Repackbox
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky

Thread: Bullet Kote

Bullet Kote

Anybody know anything about this stuff?
    We need somebody/something to keep the government (cops and bureaucrats too) HONEST (by non government oversight).

Every "freedom" (latitude) given to government is a loophole in the rule of law. Every loophole in the rule of law is another hole in our freedom. When they even obey the law that is. Too often government seems to feel itself above the law.

We forgot to take out the trash in 2012, but 2016 was a charm! YESSS!

I googled it. Sells for about $20 for 16 0z. Can be airbrushed on or dipped. They recommend pre heating boolits before spraying but mainly to speed drying. They also recommend aking at 325 degrees to set and harden the coating.
    We need somebody/something to keep the government (cops and bureaucrats too) HONEST (by non government oversight).

Every "freedom" (latitude) given to government is a loophole in the rule of law. Every loophole in the rule of law is another hole in our freedom. When they even obey the law that is. Too often government seems to feel itself above the law.

Boolit Master
    Don't think it was called bullet kote only moly kote before. I dipped some commercial cast boolits in it. I melted off the less than adequate lube first. I had no lead fouling after shooting a bunch that I loaded up. These same boolits foul really bad the way they came.

Their KG12 big bore cleaner is the best I've used for removing copper fouling.

Their coatings are very good. I have a few cans on hand in various colors.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H.L. Mencken

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naïve and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.― H.L. Mencken

Googled their home page and did some research. Boolits need to be real clean, acetone, brake cleaner, lacquer thinner clean. Surprisingly they've been making the stuff since the 70s. I got a can. Ironically, I'm considering not using moly because of Geargrinder's thoughts on the stuff. I've used Bullet Master since the 80s though and never had a problem. I actually found a can of Bullet Master recently on evil bay. Ya just gotta know that I just have to give it a try!

Sandstrom 28A (hope I got it right) is supposed to be about the same stuff.