Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataInline FabricationWidenersRepackbox
Reloading Everything Lee Precision
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Forum.

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

New Forum.

Please add content as needed .
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

as we grow i see this becoming a needed tool. thanks again you super admin guys.

Cast Boolits Owner

Great Stuff!

Thanks! May I suggest that when people want to "Straight Shoot" or "deadbeat" someone that they start a new thread in this forum using the persons screen name for the thread Ie: No-1 = Straight Shooter. In their particular thread you should mildly detail the deal. Then may I suggest that when others deal with them they use the persons tread to add info for that person. My belief is that it will help if each person has his own thread so his info is easy to find.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Exactly as I intended Robert.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

castboolits@gmail.com

posted a bit too quick and didn't follow the evolving rules.

Arrow

Straight Shooters :
    wiljen
    j4570
    lastmanout
    45nut ,imagine that!
    STP
    lar45
    Willbird
    mister gizmo
    JohnH
    felix
    Ranch Dog
    JSH
    onesonek

Deadbeats,,,none here at CB
    Last edited by rugerman1; 05-21-2007 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trickyasafox View Post
    posted a bit too quick and didn't follow the evolving rules.
    Just let it roll, nothing we can't clean up later bub.

castboolits@gmail.com

The only thing I would suggest on this is that it be limited to negative information. There really is no point in posting 498 "He's a great guy" posts. I do some buying and selling on Ebay and the way some people fall in love with their feedback makes me sick. I never even check if anyone leaves feedback on me. As far as I'm concerned the only feedback of any value is the negative. Especially on a forum like this; it would be real easy to have your buddies bury you with compliments. Guess that was how I was raised, you were supposed to be honest, and do your job; if you did, you don't deserve a medal for it because it was expected.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrounger View Post
    The only thing I would suggest on this is that it be limited to negative information. There really is no point in posting 498 "He's a great guy" posts. I do some buying and selling on Ebay and the way some people fall in love with their feedback makes me sick. I never even check if anyone leaves feedback on me. As far as I'm concerned the only feedback of any value is the negative. Especially on a forum like this; it would be real easy to have your buddies bury you with compliments. Guess that was how I was raised, you were supposed to be honest, and do your job; if you did, you don't deserve a medal for it because it was expected.

That is twice today your words have resounded true....

we have plenty of bandwidth to allow pats on the back on this thread,,,deadbeats deserve their own thread though.

castboolits@gmail.com

Cast Boolits Owner

I agree and disagree. Those that have not done business with a person might want to know that they can feel somewhat safe and can get that feeling from seeing some good guy comments. Since we are not people who make a life seeling our stuff and we are not a group that seems stuck on ourselves, I do not see it as becoming a problem.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Scrounger View Post
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    I have done business with several members here, but prefer to keep my dealings private. If any I have done business with wish to use me as a reference, feel free to use me as a contact, on dealings with others.

Boolit Buddy
    Straight Shooters: everyone that I have dealt with. I only know one personally(steelbanger)

trooperdan
    Jar-WV
    johnch
    biggome
    scrounger
    mel
    steelbanger
    Whaump'em
    kywoodwrkr
    Possom
    todd 987
    kirb
    obssd1958
    crazymark
    buck 1
    Calamity Jake
    Klausg
    Lloyd Smale
    357 maximum
    David R
    MT Gianni
    joeb33050
    lar45
    edward 429451
    lastman out
    redneckdan
    monadnock#5
    Bullshop
    nighthunter
    Uncle Grinch

I think it is just as important to list the straight shooters as it is to list the deadbeats.
    I may have missed someone. If I did, please PM me so I can add you to this list. Thank you.
    Last edited by rmb721; 05-29-2007 at 09:38 PM.
    NRA Endowment Member

good people to deal with:
    txpete
    bman
    BruceB
    mooman76
    OLPDon

Boolit Buddy
    I've dealt with a few here and have never been burned.

Mr Gizmo
    Opcon
    3006guns
    Lastmanout
    Bass Ackward
    Wiljen
    Catshooter

ANeat - one of the very best. A fellow GTR Member and all around good guy, hell of a welder too.

44woody - many, many times, goes above and beyond every time. Took care of a horrible experience with the Post Office for me without so much as even a brief delay.

I'm a short timer compared to many of you guys, and my toy budget has been pretty small this year, but every deal I've done here has been a good one.
    ________
    UGGS
    Last edited by BigSlick; 05-03-2011 at 09:33 AM.

In Remebrance

I think it's important to be sure of your facts BEFORE you leave a negative. Last year we had an issue that nearly resulted in someones good name being drug thru the mud for no good reason. Read the "Contact" post on the GB forum s an example pf the problems we can have or avoid thru a little foresight.

I'd also urge posters to keep their cool and just state the facts as opposed to going overboard.

Boolit Master

I'm not sure I like this idea. If I don't get flamed for being a liar, cheat and/or a thief after the fact, that's all the feedback I want or need. I don't plan to sell often enough on this board that I need to advertise.

We all know that a seller and a buyer can closely examine the same item, and honestly come up with a completely different rating for that item. How will the moderators deal with the flaming that comes from a negative posting based on the difference between "very good" and "excellent". Who will be responsible for maintaining an Ebay style "Conflict Resolution Center".

If the members and moderators identify and convict any member of defrauding anyone on this board, the guilty party should either get booted from the fraternity, or their selling privileges revoked. IMHO, it's pretty much that simple, and that serious.Ken

It is serious,,and I do take it that way.

I think the "jury" can consist of those in "Team Boolits" and the process can be discussed in that forum, it is not visible except to those with a subscription.
    Any members of "Team Boolits" without access please contact Willy to get that corrected.

Any feedback ?

castboolits@gmail.com

I think that's why we have a bunch of moderators here on the CB Forum. I like the idea of both positive and negative, but I agree that the negative should be a last resort, well thought out, and not done on impulse. This section was a first class idea.
    Born OK the first time.

Boolit Master
    Edmond, Oklahoma - that's N. of the Red River
    Judges??? Jeeze fellas!!! Next will be attorneys for the plaintifs and defendants over a $10 deal. Oh yeah, we will allow witnesses, e-mail copies, recorded phone conversations and Post Office receipts too? Methinks we are making a sawmill out of a toothpick.

Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast