Titan ReloadingWidenersReloading EverythingLee Precision
RepackboxRotoMetals2Load DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: Anyone seen/talked with cbrick recently?

Boolit Master

Anyone seen/talked with cbrick recently?

A GB he was/is honchoing was recently bumped with an add-on request. After he hadn't updated it I checked his profile page. The last time he was on the board was May 30th.

Anybody know if he's OK, or if he's just offline?

Thanks.

Wasn't he planning to move to Arkansas?
    Crabo

Do not argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Boolit Master

He did move. Last I heard, he was living in a motel waiting for his house to close escrow.

Cast Boolits Search Tool

The Learning Never Stops!

Boolit Master
    Lets hope it happens soon and his life gets back to normal.
    Paul G.
    Once I was young, now I am old and in between went by way to fast.

The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun.
    -- R. Buckminster Fuller

Boolit Master
    Me and the misses, stopped over his place just before we left Arkansas, for our return trip to Michigan, on June 13th. He's been busy cleaning up his over grown acre lot and doing home repairs. I too notice that he's been off line. I have his home phone number (he got rid of his cell) so I'll try to remember to give him a call later.

Winelover

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by SciFiJim View Post
    He did move. Last I heard, he was living in a motel waiting for his house to close escrow.
    That could explain it. All is computer stuff may be packed up.

Quote Originally Posted by winelover View Post
    Me and the misses, stopped over his place just before we left Arkansas, for our return trip to Michigan, on June 13th. He's been busy cleaning up his over grown acre lot and doing home repairs. I too notice that he's been off line. I have his home phone number (he got rid of his cell) so I'll try to remember to give him a call later.

Winelover
    Thanks, I'm sure all is alright but it'd be nice to be sure.

Boolit Master
    JUST called his residence and got the machine. Asked him to check in at Cast Boolets.

Winelover

Boolit Master
    Good news! Thank Winelover. I know what it is like to be rushing to get everything moved and cleaned during escrow. I am just glad to hear that no health problems are involved, and everything is O.K. even if we don't here from cbrick for a little while longer.
    xacex

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winelover View Post

Winelover
    You just got your house built and now you're moving? Can I house-sit while you're gone?

Gear

In Remembrance
    Rick had told me he was moving back to America this summer (his words), I just couldn't remember when.

I'm gonna have to crank up and fly to Arkansas now that there's a whole bunch of Cast Boolits folks recently moved there.

Boolit Grand Master

Here he is. I've been running around like a fart in a tornado, moved into the house almost 4 months ago and been really busy. I haven't set up any reloading or casting stuff yet. Geez, working harder now than I did before I retired. No health problems, just been pretty tuckered out at night and haven't spent any time online.

Is nice though that folks were thinking of me.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

In Remembrance
    Jackson County, Choctaw Nation, Indian Territory
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post
    Here he is. I've been running around like a fart in a tornado, moved into the house almost 4 months ago and been really busy.

Rick
    Thinking about going back to work so you can get some rest?

Good to see you are still with us.
    Those who fail to study history are doomed to repeat it.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund
    Freud

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post
    Here he is. I've been running around like a fart in a tornado, moved into the house almost 4 months ago and been really busy. I haven't set up any reloading or casting stuff yet. Geez, working harder now than I did before I retired. No health problems, just been pretty tuckered out at night and haven't spent any time online.

Rick
    Glad all is well.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by geargnasher View Post
    You just got your house built and now you're moving? Can I house-sit while you're gone?

Gear
    Went back to Michigan, after spending 3 1/2 months watching the build, to prepare for the move and keep doctor appointments. The house is about a month out from being finished, so technically the builder is still the house-sitter.

Winelover

Boolit Grand Master

I've been in the process of moving, (one block) to my Moms home. It joins property lines with both my Kids/ 4 Grand Kids, and is really convenient. Only problem is the house was FULL of my parents stuff, and the Kids wont let me throw out or get rid of it.
    It's been 7 months, and I still have 2 homes furnished, and full of personal items. So far I've moved clothes (as needed), and some of my casting and reloading stuff. At 70, I doubt I'll ever get it done. Its sure a lot of work, taking care of both places, and having a retirement kind of life. These 100+ temps and 80% wet conditions don't help.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by mold maker View Post
    I've been in the process of moving, (one block) to my Moms home. It joins property lines with both my Kids/ 4 Grand Kids, and is really convenient. Only problem is the house was FULL of my parents stuff, and the Kids wont let me throw out or get rid of it.
    It's been 7 months, and I still have 2 homes furnished, and full of personal items. So far I've moved clothes (as needed), and some of my casting and reloading stuff. At 70, I doubt I'll ever get it done. Its sure a lot of work, taking care of both places, and having a retirement kind of life. These 100+ temps and 80% wet conditions don't help.
    My standard response to the kids (both above 25) is - You want it, you store it! Unless I'm using it it will be removed.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!