RepackboxSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan ReloadingWideners
Reloading Everything Load Data

View Poll Results: Do you have a lifetime supply of lead?

Voters
1526. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, What I Have Won't Last

790 51.77%
  • Yes, I Have Enough to Make It to the Other Side

348 22.80%
  • I Just Don't Know

228 14.94%
  • I Hoard for the Sake of Hoarding Itself

160 10.48%
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: Do You Have a Lifetime Supply?

Boolit Master
    The GOOD news is, I just MAY have enough to last me until I'm eligible for Social(ist) (in)Security. The BAD news is, I'm 61.
    For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. Ecclesiastes 1:18
    He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool become servant to the wise of heart. Proverbs 11:29
    ...Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40

Carpe SCOTCH!

Boolit Grand Master

I go back occasionally and reread this thread. Its sad to see that a lot of the earlier posters are no longer with us. I hope that their lead stashes made it to other casters.

But to keep this thread on track, I voted that I had enough to make it to the other side. Now I have more than enough!

Boolit Bub
    ??? 3k lbs of lead, 600lbs of lino, 100lbs of mono, 300lbs of pewter, and I recover most of what I shoot. BUUUUTTT, I have two boys. Sooo I just keep getting more.

Boolit Buddy

The good thing is the Feds are going to improve our intra structure. One thing they are going to do is remove lead pipe still in use in a lot of municipalities. That lead pipe is dead soft. The joints are tin as it was used for all the joints. Tin has a lower melting point than lead. Good for us cast boolit shooters. Obama with his monarch edicts changed the EPA regs to put most of the lead smelters and mines out of business. We have plenty of lead underground. Just need to defund a lot of the government agencies that don't contribute to our Gross National Product. Open up lead mining and lead smeltering again. Maybe the price of batteries, fishin sinkers, and boolits will come down. My 1877 Colt Bulldog and 1878 Ten barrel Gatlings require plenty of lead. Will never have enough pb !!!!!

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536