Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyWideners
RepackboxLoad DataInline FabricationReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pbhead has passed

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.

The last relay

I'm always at a loss at an occassion such as this. George and I passed correspondance fairly frequently. Such an occurance is always a shock, and I never have the right words. I first read the news about 5:30 this morning, and had to come back to it, to be sure it was true.
    Guys, no matter what your age, I guess I always consider you all around my own age, and in as good of physical condition. At times, reality comes to the forefront, and lets us know we are far from immortal.
    But maybe we are. My religious beliefs most likely vary considerably from the general member here, as I am most closely related to the native animist beliefs, but I certainly believe in an after life, and am most likely considered an evangelical Christian when you get right down to it, as are the majority of the members here. That is just because the beliefs parrelell each other so closely. Kind of like Luthern, and Presbyterian. No one here asks what another believes, and that is good. For those who wish to witness here, that is fine. That is your business, and is what your faith tells you to do.
    It is a personal relationship with the creator, that each person must be comfortable with. I remember the Indians telling all the missionaries to go home, and decide which of thier religions were the true one, and then come back. It remains the same today, with so many sects and offshoots of churches.
    I think George was comfortable with himself, and happy. And I believe, even in death, he will remain so.

Boolit Master

To George

I never met him in person, but I had the good fortune to make a couple of trades with George thru the forums. I think I'll fire 21 from here too. George will know. Regards, Woody
    Take a kid along

Boolit Master
    I have to agree with jumptrap. My wife really does not know what I have in the way of reloading gear and casting equipment. Some shyster would come along and talk her out of it for a few bucks. Have seen it happen a few times. I would like to see it being used by someone who knows the worth and enjoys what we all enjoy when we reload or cast boolits. My condolences to Georges Family

Boolit Master

Left the earthly range

At a time like this,words can not truly express how I feel. My sincere condolensces go to Mary as she begins to cope with her loss. I hope to meet George in Heaven some day.--Shuz
    It's all chicken, even the beak!

Boolit Master
    What a shocker! As it always is, I guess. This is a shame and a set back to the shooting sports. My condolences to his family.

I doubt seriously that any of his family ever knew of his communications here unless it was to inconvience them from something in their lives. That tells you how important George felt his time with us was. Through this board, a part of George, lives on and is a record for all now. And if we never knew George, we did. We will just meet him later.

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    George's family has made a post on the Accurate Reloading cast bullet forum. There is an email address there, should you wish to send condolences to the family.

Boolit Mold

Unhappy P B gone?

just got back in town, sorry to read of p b passing.yes 62 is much to young, seems as most of us are up in the upper range,that have been casting a while, we all need to pass our knowledge on to the younger ones, as did p b. god speed, we are diminished. peace
    frank

I just got word this evening, of the passing of two of my good friends. I may post more about them later. One was a friend I worked with in fish and Game, the other an old Indian friend, who had made a few posts on the original Cast Bullets room. I can't say much right now about it. I have no words.

Unhappy

Haven't been on here in a while. I'm sorry to hear of Pb Head's passing.
    "A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Boolit Master On Heaven's Range Iron River Red's Avatar

Condolences

We at Iron River Bullets knew George also and can say he was always a trusted source for casting knowledge.

Please pass my regards to Mary when you talk to her next.

Iron River Red

Iron River Bullets, Inc.

Boolit Mold

Good Friend

Hi fellows. Im new to the forum. PB head was a good friend of mine and I shot with him often. I read all the comments about him and it looks like he was as well liked here as he was at Mckeesport Gun Club. I went to see him for the last time and his wife told me what happened to him. He was having chest pains 2 days prior to his death but wouldn't go to the doctors. He said he didn't want to make a fool of himself and it was just gas pains. I guess that should make all of us old timers take chest pains a little more seriously. George died in his sleep of a heart attack.
    As for his equipment, I think his wife knows of its worth and wont be taken advantage of. George wasn't overly wealthy but was the kind of guy who would give you the shirt off his back.
    He will be sorely missed by myself and all his shootin buddies at the club. Our loss is surely heavens gain.
    Rest in peace old friend, Bobo (Bob O'Brien)

Super Moderator

.............Bobo, welcome ot the board and thanks for the further onfo on PB Head. After being on the board awile most everyone becomes friends that just haven't personally met. Each one gone is a definate loss.

.............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

In Remembrance

Pleasant Valley, NV, 400 yd. N of Galena Creek
    Bobo, If we had to lose PBhead, it is good to be able to welcome a friend of his to the board. Our thoughts and prayers are with with his family.
    Eagles have talons, buzzards don't. The Second Amendment empowers us to be eagles. curmudgeon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12