Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Titan ReloadingRepackboxLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BTSniper 22 cal swage die offer

Vendor Sponsor

BTSniper 22 cal swage die offer

I am proud to offer what I think may be the best package set of dies available to turn 22LR brass into perfect 22 cal bullets using any decent reloading press.

Please refer to my available products and current prices thread for current offered price

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...current-prices

BTSNIPER 22 CAL SWAGE DIES

I realize the cost of these dies represents a substantial investment and I am willing to work with you guys concerning payment options. I am here for you guys. I am happy to accept half up front and half when your dies are ready. Or even 3 separate payments. At a minimum a $400 deposit is required to secure a position on my work order list. I'll even consider Savage long action receivers or complete rifles in partial trade.

Dies come with 30 day (from date of final delivery) money back guarantee, if not completely satisfied simply return for full refund. Life time warrantee with all BTSniper tools and dies against defects (does not cover neglect or abuse). International orders add $95 for shipping and handling.

Now before anyone gets sticker shock please read on!

Take a good look at everything you get. I include everything but the lead pot and kitchen sink (I recomend the Lee 20# bottom poor) .

Included in a complete set up purchase is everything you need to get started making quality bullets from either 22LR brass or commercial jackets, contents are as follows

-derim die
    -core swage die
    -core seat die
    -point form die (either 6s or 9s)
    -auto ejection system to fit any press. New threaded ram top is available for those that intend to use the Lee Classic Cast press otherwise the clamp style ejector is provided as standard with standard shell holder type base punches.
    - 11 cavity core mold that will drop cores between 50-52 grains that will be swaged to an exact weight to produce perfect bullets of 57.0 grains or less.
    -enough swage lube for at least 1000 bullets or more
    -extra cores and jackets as well as proof bullets formed in your exact die
    - written instructions and step by step examples to provide the best experience possible
    - NEW "control" bullet for error free set up of the point form die

Even if you are a first time swager you will be able to make perfect bullets with these dies.

Research other dies of this quality and I am positive you will see that this is a very good offer. I'll put the quality of these dies and bullets they make up against anyone's, including Corbin's. Theses dies are made from quality 4140 steel and professionally heat treated to 49RC than a superior Chromium Nitride treatment is applied to the entire die set making it very strong and ware resistant. When you look close and figure in all the advantages this complete set up has to offer the potential savings makes it an even more attractive offer.

You get to use any decent reloading press that you most likely all ready have, no need to alter anything or buy an expensive swaging press. You cast your own cores from a perfect Lee commercial quality mold, no need to buy lead wire, extrusion dies or wire cutters. You get the reassurance of buying a quality set of dies from an established member of this sight that has a proven record of customer satisfaction and quality products.

Read threw my threads on the results from these dies and the bullets they make. Check out the potential production rates I have shown in the videos of this post. http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=152541 Research comments from my previous customers. I am positive you will be reassured by all the info you find.

My current delivery schedule is hard to estimate as I continue to take and fill orders. First shipment may take as long as 2-4 months and entire order may take as long as a year. Could be a lot sooner but I ask for good deal of patience from the customer as these dies do take me a good amount of labor to meet my standards. If you can allow me the time I need I will provide you with a perfect set of top quality dies that will make a life time supply of free bullets. Typically I will send as many dies as possible as soon as they are ready to get you all started with the first steps necessary for making these bullets. That way you are that much ahead when the rest of the dies arrive.

I am a stay home dad of wonderful twin 7 year old girls and married to a wonderful wife. My family will always come first, they are my full time job. These dies I offer are my income, all available time I have is dedicated to making these dies and running my BTSniper business. I make sure all my customers understand that the quality of these dies will always come first should I encounter any delays.

By purchasing any of my products you agree that I will provide you with the very best quality I can provide and that any given time frame is only a best guesstimate on my part and subject to change. If I fall behind I do my best to make it worth everyone's wait. I pride myself on my reputation and I will always do my best to get dies to customers in a timely manor.

I stand behind these dies and the bullets they produce. If you have ever considered the possibility of making your own 22 cal bullets and have been on the fence, JUMP NOW! Sell that riffle sitting in the back of your safe you haven't shot in years if need be.

Take back control of your shooting needs and have a great time while you are at it. There is a great deal of satisfaction in making and shooting your own bullets. Take your reloading and shooting to the next level! Make yourself a life time supplies of free bullets. I guarantee you will be glad you did.

I am happy to accept personal check, money order, paypal gift or paypal + %4 and credit card over the phone.

I look forward to hearing back from all of you. Please feel free to post here, send me a pm or email should you have any questions.

I am happy to accept orders at this time for this great set of dies. Funds can be sent at your convenience to the address posted below.

Good shooting and swage on!

Brian Thurner
    PO Box 1783
    Hood River, OR.

BTSNIPER LLC
    541-436-4095

email and PayPal address is BT_Sniper@hotmail.com
    Last edited by BT Sniper; 02-10-2014 at 12:11 PM. Reason: adjusted cost of core mold
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Back in stock with new low price!
    Click link below!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Star-Crimp-Die

also check in and say hello on my new face book page!
    https://www.facebook.com/BTSniper-153949954674572/

Boolit Buddy
    PM Sent

Boolit Buddy

Ha, PM sent as response to your other PM before I saw this post. Man, thanks for including the mold. Money Order being sent tomorrow morning.

Bill
    Last edited by R.Ph. 380; 06-10-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Yes, they look great Brian.

Now, stop playing around with this little stuff and do the same for 6.5 thru to .458"

You are on the clock mate

Mike

Vendor Sponsor

Ahhh yes the .264 yummy! I have 500 rounds of 6.5x55 Lapua brass just waiting for some good 264 bullets. As funding permits I will order a reamer for .243, .264 and a vld .308. and then have dies ready to offer. Probably be first of next year. For those that are really patient making the core seat die and a sizing die to reduce comercial 30 cal jacket down to .264 is an easy task for me to complete a head of time but then one would be waiting a while for me to get the point form die done.

You guys down there still looking for a .366 set of dies?

The .458 reamer should be here tomorrow as well as the .475 and .500!
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by R.Ph. 380 View Post
    Ha, PM sent as response to your other PM before I saw this post. Man, thanks for including the mold. Money Order being sent tomorrow morning.

Bill
    Reply sent. Yes the core mold was really the last piece of the puzzle. Now it is a complete package. Just to be clear though. It is NOT a adjustable mold. It will drop cores in specific weights that will later need to be swaged in the core swage (bleed) die to desired weight. I could make all 11 cavities the same or I could drill a couple a bit deeper to give a heavier bullet option. Let me know what you guys think.

BT
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Boolit Master
    Now that is what I am talking about BT. I think that is starting to look like a pretty darn good price.
    "Consequently we move away from other shooters to remain focused on our passion, as our ideas are quickly dismissed or misunderstood by others. Sharing does not come easily for swagers, not because they are necessarily selfish, but because they have been whittling away in their only little world for so long, that being able to relate to others what they understand is no simple task."

​Mentor

Vendor Sponsor

Thanks Utah! They are not Niemi or Rorscharch but they don't cost as much as theirs do either. All I hope to do is be able to top Corbin in value, quality, production rates, delivery times and ease of use. But then I have never used or even seen any of their dies.

All I can do is offer my best. Wish I had more time to shoot more of these bullets Till then it looks like I'll be busy in the shop for a while.

Good shooting and swage on!

BT
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Boolit Buddy
    PM sent.

In Remembrance

Brian,
    You are offering an amazing COMPLETE set for this swaging. Everything they would want is there. EVERYTHING!

Corbin charges that much for just the set of dies. You've included the core casting mold (50 grains per core should be sufficient), the auto ejection system, and the best die set (better than Corbin's!!!!!!!) out there.

A friend here in Maine has a Corbin set. His knockout pin is much larger in diameter, so his hollow point opening is HUGE. Your smaller pin allows for almost closed hollow points, which are more aerodynamically designed for accurate flight.

The same stuff that you are offering, from Corbin, would cost about $1250!

Yours is better, and costs less. Win-Win!!

Glad I was the guinea pig test case, and I am delighted with the results.

Many of the projectiles that I will be throwing downrange at that car shoot will be bullets made with BT's tools!

NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Vendor Sponsor

Thanks Duke, glad the dies are working out well for you. I'll have more goodies for you soon including one of these free 11 cavity core molds.

Take no prisoners on your up coming shoot!

BT
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Boolit Man
    BTSNIPER 22 CAL SWAGE DIE PACKAGE
    FREE SHIPPING & FREE 11 CAVITY CORE MOLD

$800 TO YOUR DOOR
    that sounds good, let me see:
    $800
    -$185 oversees freight
    -$344.75 ($985*35%(custom duties and salestax)
    -$ 27 custom handling fee
    total $218.25
    Now that sounds like a fair price
    Where do I sign up

Boolit Master

California - in the land of taxes and no representation.

Count me in

Brian

You are an evil man, but I like that!

Pm and payment sent. See pm for details.

Scarney

Boolit Master
    Going to have to scrape together the funds. Would be nice if the gooberment would give me my tax return.

Vendor Sponsor

Scarry,

Evil man .......... yep I know

PM reply sent.

Thanks for your support

2nd nut,

I'm not going anywhere "2nd nut". I'll have these dies to offer for many years to come. I better, I have gatered enough steel and materials now in inventory for over 600 dies. That should be enough to keep me busy for a couple years. Any time you are ready I'll have a set of dies ready to assemble for you.

Good shooting

Mac,

International S&H on my end should only be $75. A better plan is to get you back stateside. When ever you are ready I'll have a set of dies for you.

Swage On!

Brian
    Last edited by BT Sniper; 06-12-2012 at 09:33 PM.
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Do you have a price for the die set only? I have everything you are showing just would need the dies.
    "Life isn't like a box of chocolates...It's more like
    a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn
    your ass tomorrow."

Boolit Mold
    Hey Brian if you fasten a block to the bottom of one side of the mold that covers both halves, then you can drill and tap it for adjustable stops, drill your 0.188 holes right through the mold and turn spindles that you can screw in or out for different core weights, other then that it all looks good so far

Vendor Sponsor

Yep, I plan to do just that for the adjustable molds.

Warf,

I'll have to think on it a bit. I'll send you a PM when I can.

BT
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Boolit Mold
    Hi Brian,

PM and payment sent

Boolit Master
    PM sent.

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast