RotoMetals2WidenersInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionRepackboxLoad DataSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chevydog

Boolit Master
    So Sorry to hear this Ken. As Dale said the pic of Chevy's grin is one I'll never forget. Dennis

we call ours the "fur kid" and they are kids about 3-5 years old it seems.
    Moderating is a responsibility not a privilege, abuse your power and you lose, no matter how powerful you may think you are.

Boolit Master

My deepest sympathy...I am facing the same thing with my old Female Akita in the near future and it is hard to deal with, because of the love and joy they bring to us.

Rich
    You Know You Might Be Facing your DOOM , if all you get is a click, Instead of a BOOM !

If God had wanted us to have Plastic gun stocks he would have planted plastic Trees !

Boolit Master
    Ken, I feel for ya. We lost Buddy a few months ago, and it still hurts. His sister, "T", 2 litters younger, is still lost. He was her life long pal. Looking at some Lab rescue dogs this weekend for her to have a companion.
    It ain't rocket science, it's boolit science.

Boolit Master

Damn it Ken, I hate to see this. Especially now.

Sorry for losing Chevy.
    "I have enough ammo and guns to shoot my way into Nevada." - California resident.

Boolit Master
    You have my sympathies, Ken. He was a great dog.
    In all, the .41 Magnum would be one of my top choices for an all-around handgun if I were allowed to have only one. - Bart Skelton

Boolit Buddy
    Sorry to hear of your loss Ken

Perma-Banned

I share your pain, Ken. It's always hard to lose a friend, especially a loved one. I still think about my animals and family that have passed on over the years. The pain never completely goes away, but we have to push on with our lives. Wishing you the Best.

OB

[FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3]Je suis Charlie

Safeguard our way of life...Defend the Constitution against ALL Enemies, Foreign and Domestic!!!

Boolit Mold
    Ken, as I read your post, I could immediately tell you were a wonderful companion to your Chevydog. I have had multiple dogs over the years and bonded with some more than others but loved them all. It is never easy losing a close companion. My sincere sympathy.

Boolit Master

So sorry Ken. Lost my pal after 18 yrs. He is buried at the tree line in front of my house and has a head-stone.

Larry

Boolit Grand Master
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Mine has been gone 34 years and still miss him. They are a one-of-a-kind.

Boolit Grand Master

That's tough. I have only one dog that I have ever cared about. I named her Jinx because every dog i had growing up was one. In some ways I regret the name because I love her dearly now. I cant imagine what it would be like to lose her.
    I feel for you buddy.
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

There is nothing that gives so much and ask for so little as a dog. My Blue Healer will be 12years old soon. It's starting to show. On new year's eve, a puppy showed up at my house. I'm sure someone put him out as I live on a dead end road in the country. They have no idea what they have missed. I named him Toby. I have'nt tried to post pictures but Ken, Toby looks just like Chevy only younger. The markings are so alike it's spooky. I always think it is special when a dog picks you. After all that's what happens, you don't pick them, they pick you. I miss the ones that came before and all the good times I had with them. We know when we get them they are only here for about 15 years but I wouldn't miss it for the world. Smile and remember the good times just like the people we love and lose.
    We know what you feel and are with you. When I pet Toby, rest assured, I will think of Chevy also...
    Experience is the source of all knowledge.

I know what your going through. When I lost Runt he waited until I came home from work. He died in my arms and I tell you, that was rough. The only thing I ever asked God for in all sincerity was Please don't put me through that again.

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

I'm so sorry Ken. We all know how you feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Master

Ken, I'm so sorry to hear of Chevy's passing.
    I know exactly how you feel and you have my heartfelt condolences.
    Last edited by Matt_G; 05-21-2012 at 08:05 PM.
    Matt

44 Special Articles

With regards to gun control in this country, everyone should be asking themselves one question:
    What is it that this government feels they need to do, but can't do, unless the citizens of this nation are first disarmed?
    (I seriously doubt you can come up with any plausible answers that you will like...)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Sorry to hear about your best friend, Ken. He was a good dog.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Cast Boolits Owner

Ken,
    Sorry to hear about Chevy. I could not imagine losing mine.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12