MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxWidenersLee Precision
RotoMetals2Load DataInline FabricationReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748

Thread: VdoMemorie-Blazing Sabot!

Banned
    I am having a problem adjusting in a Shot shell group to be honest.
    I do enjoy a good laugh from time to time when I read " My Ball are too Small " Best remedy is to get V I A G R A.
    Or even " Where do I get Shot " Afghanistan of course !
    Love the spell Checker too.

Feel free to read my post on faster buck shot loads here:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...uck+shot+loads
    &
    VdoMemories Blazing Buck & Ball or Buck & Slugs post here:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...zing+buck+ball

Here is what a Dear Friend Brian Emerson Capps wrote:
    A burglar was breaking into a house when he heard
    "I see you and Jesus sees you".
    He stopped for a moment then continued his crime.
    Again "I see you and Jesus sees you" was heard.
    The burglar looked all around using his flashlight and finally spotted a parrot.
    "Oh, it's only a bird" said the criminal, to which the bird replied
    "yes, but Jesus is a Doberman".

A famous sentence written on a Japanese bus stop....
    "only bus will stop here not your time...
    So keep walking towards your goal and don't give up hope ! ! !

Passing the torch of knowledge is something done out of genetic responsibility!
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-22-2021 at 03:10 PM.

Banned
    High time America wakes up and rise to help save our own country, Sue China for once:
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 09:43 AM.

Banned
    My language to write is with images, I simply don't want anyone getting hurt, allow me to post at least 14 images and the ability to delete any unwanted post.
    This I have been asking for years but it keeps falling on " Deaf Ears " The Administration loves to look the other way, than confront the issues !
    That does not help with the flow of information !

You should have seen my "Workshop" so well planned from A to Z, from Handgun, Rifle to High Power Nitro Express all loaded with pure Gold and separate folders.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-28-2021 at 07:20 PM.

Banned

Sue China for once and get united to help save our country.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 09:44 AM.

Banned
    High time you BS artists clean up your act and delete every un-useful word from your post !
    **--** Let this forum be the source of " Pure Gold "
    We are not blind, so rise and clean up your house, now ! !

**--**A person need not obtain a license to possess or store up to 5 pounds of smokeless powder for the loading or reloading of small arms ammunition.

**--**I store all my loaded ammo, primers and powder in separate big 26 Cu ft refrigerators to keep then fresh.
    It has worked pretty well for years, I have a total of 4.

* * Why the gun ban, because those crooked corrupt politicians are afraid if you have guns, might shoot them for what all wrong they are doing !

**==** Its the " Super " of the buildings job to keep the building clean,
    *--* Here the super is the Moderator, this house has become the Greatest Mecca of BS artists, clean up or I'm applying for your job.

Demand clear information with images so others reading can understand what the post is all about.

I'll clean up my post !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 03:11 PM.

Ajay I agree totally with your assessment of China. They are probably the biggest suppressor of the human kind on this planet.

A close second is the current Democratic Party which brings corruption into a completely new realm and would have us all Frog Marched into a Concentration Camp just because we are Conservatives..

If you haven't read this article yet,,, you need to. It describes how they stole the election in detail. It was published on the Time Magazine Website and they are bragging about. it !!!. https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Maybe have a stiff drink before you read it. I had to stop and make the drink after I was into it about 10 minutes.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Banned
    This message is only for the Moderator, report back as to what all steps you have taken to clean up house.

High time you get out of your comfort zone, kick your own Ass and clean up.

I do it all the time and believe me, it helps to get things done this way in 2021

Best regards,
    Ajay

If you too are a true American Patriot, Rt click , copy and paste to your Face Book Timeline to help save America, do the same to the other two pictures above, too . Thank you.

**--** Ok here I did yet another one of your Dirty Job for you, all those crying out loud and complaining about me, TO BAN ME are the Devil ones here, ban them or ban me for I'm only one but they are many !
    * * But think about it, I put in all my sincere heart and offered you what all others can barely " Dream Off "
    I'm already outside and speaking from the outside through the window.
    * * *I'm very mad and angry for you let the cockroaches spread out so bad without rules, here and screwed my " Castle of My Pure Gold "
    into a rubble ! !

You decide !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 04-02-2021 at 11:15 AM.

Cast Boolits Owner

SuperBlazingSabots - For The Record.

The above named individual was Permanently Banned from the Cast Boolits Forum yesterday, April 2, 2021.

This person apparently is experiencing some sort of crisis which caused him to suddenly view our Forum with a distorted perspective. We do not know the nature of the crisis, nor do we know what his reasoning was; but in the course of one day he chose to post large amounts of defamatory rhetoric against the Forum Staff, most of whom have never interacted with him at all, and to return to past posts and threads and to modify them to express his displeasure. Not only did he complain about the quality of the water, but he chose to poison the well.

In past communications with the Forum's Owner he demanded that the Forum host his Blazing Sabots site at no cost, and to permit him sole control over the site. This was, of course, something to which the Owner could not agree, to give up site sovereignty. This is possibly the source of his displeasure, but certainly not grounds to become hostile toward the site and to attempt to damage it.

Super Blazing Sabots made the accusation in one of his parting posts that Cast Boolits has been purchased by Canadians, and made some very demeaning remarks about that nationality. This information is false. The Forum's owner is No_1, and the server's owner is Gunloads Master. They are not Canadians, and no sale of the Forum is under consideration or anticipated.

The Forum Owner and the Staff regret the loss of a member who contributed a great amount of knowledge, and can only speculate about why the relationship soured. Sometimes a star burns brightly, but only briefly. Although we really know nothing more than has been presented here, the Moderators will attempt to answer any questions asked by PM. Please do not contact the Owner. No comments, favorable or unfavorable concerning this matter will be attached to this notice, and the thread, like the incident, is closed.

Cast Boolits Forum Staff
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748