MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyInline FabricationLoad Data
WidenersReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Repackbox Lee Precision

Thread: Make them shoot again.

Boolit Master Baron von Trollwhack's Avatar

Make them shoot again.

In a thread a week or so back, there was a discussion of the Beaumont 71/74. Well, I have one and want to shoot it, a little. Does anyone have a full length die that I could send a few (10) cases to for forming? I can kluge it from there. I also make great 8 X 50R Austrian cases with my die set for the pre-8 X 56R Hungarian Straight pull rifles in original 8 X 50R Aus.. Can I help anyone with cases? Is it possible to get this kind of thing going. Many here helped me with lots of things since Shooters and the following evolution. If linkages happen via Cast Boolits------more power to us. BvT
    Every lawbreaker we allow into our nation, or tolerate in our citizen population leads to the further escalation of law breaking of all kinds and acceptance of evil.
    Since almost all aspects of our cultural existence are LIBERAL in most states, this means that the nation is on a trajectory to dissolution by the burden of toleration and acceptance of LAWBREAKING as a norm, a trajectory back to the dark ages of history.

BvT

Super Moderator

..............Sure wish I did! The Beaumont is one that got by me . Used to be if it was old, odd, or military I lusted for it, ha!

...................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master at Heaven's Range 2010

BARON:I have made cases by putting empty in chamber after removing bolt and tapping it in with soft rod.you may have to trim it first.