Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingInline FabricationWideners
Titan ReloadingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT I don't believe this ebay listing!

In Remembrance
    The thing which caught MY attention was the guy who wanted to work a trade. One of his offerings was a 17-hand jack mule. One that tall must be almost as rare as the three-legged rooster he was throwing in...
    CM
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

i bought that same press new on ebay about 5 years ago for $20
    still in the box
    You can't blame the seller. If peope are stupid enough to buy it.
    I never bid before I do my homework
    I only hope that someday I can be half the Man that my Dogs already think I am!

I usually offer molds up for sale on this site, but it's so tempting to go for the money on ebay. You really can't blame the sellers....why not get as much as you can. If people are willing to pay the money. The buyers are the Idiots. I get mad when I bid a good fair price and lose out by a landslide to someone that can buy a mold but can't rent a clue!
    I only hope that someday I can be half the Man that my Dogs already think I am!

Boolit Master
    FATNHAPPY:
    Thanks for the explanation.

Uncle R.

Banned
    Some people, of course, think that a high price implies quality. Obviously they do not do their homework so that really don't know what something should cost.

I had a rifle once that I put up for sale. When it didn't sell, I raised the price and tried again. Did this a couple of time until the price got high enough that someone bought it. The guy had been interested when it was much less expensive but he liked it better when it cost more. Things like that use to bother me. Now they don't.

And you get happy customers at higher prices. I always give a complete description including anything that I think is a flaw. So I've never had anyone point out a defect that wasn't clearly stated. That said I've bought a couple rifles, shot them for a year or two and sold them for more than they were worth new. The guns were in very good shape BUT you could have bought a brand new one for less.

I remember thirty some years ago trying to sell a house for $19,000. People looked but didn't buy and I kept edging the price up. Finally, about a year later, it sold for almost $29,000!

Pumpguy, maybe he's not using that face cream on his face. Perhaps someplace somewhat south of there so it will be nice and soft when the dumb arses kiss it after they bid on his junk.

I loved the answers to the questions, this guy really, I MEAN REALLY!!!!, knows how to spin it and sling it. I enjoyed every laughing minute..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12