RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRepackbox
Inline FabricationWidenersReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: White Label Lubes

Boolit Master

woo-hooo!!!! Can't wait for the 45-45-10

Please tell Glenn his work on that is very much appreciated.

Boolit Mold
    Glad to hear glenn is feeling better! I just recieved my 20 sticks of car-red in a very timely manner! If you were backed up with orders I sure couldnt tell. Thanks a ton and Ill be in touch for more lube before long. Great to do buisness with such great folks!!

Boolit Buddy
    +1 on the Delux X-lox. I can't make consistent batches to save my hide.

Boolit Master

Don't know what Dudly's prob is. I use white lable in the 357, push it and no probs. Maybe if I push it to 3000fps it might lead though? What ya think? White Lable is great stuff and have a bunch to last me for years to come.

Boolit Mold
    if anyone wants to work with me - Lars Wife on the web page please holler at me i dont think la has the time or focus lol

LsStuff@aol.com

Great product. I got a sampler pack last summer and still trying to decide whether I like the BAC or Carnuba Red best. The BAC works great in my pistol loads, even the low velocity target loads. Getting ready to start casting for rifles and leaning toward trying Carnuba Red for everything.

Boolit Master

http://www.lsstuff.com/lube/

You'd think somebody would have posted this link to their webpage in 106 posts. I want some C. red, now I can order some. If somebody did, I missed it while looking at every post,I'll have to look closer next time.

Looking forward to that nice red color on the mihec cramer 45 HP boolits. Now to figure a way to heat my 450 sizer!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    http://www.lsstuff.com/lube/

You'd think somebody would have posted this link to their webpage in 106 posts. I want some C. red, now I can order some. If somebody did, I missed it while looking at every post,I'll have to look closer next time.

Looking forward to that nice red color on the mihec cramer 45 HP boolits. Now to figure a way to heat my 450 sizer!
    Light bulb, hair dryer, heat gun, metal plate with iron. Or you could buy a heater.

Boolit Grand Master

snuffy;
    Lyman makes a nice heater that is pre-drilled for the Lyman lube/sizers as well as RCBS, Saeco, and Star lubers. It has not temperature adjustment but you can easily and rather inexpensively wire one up using an electrical box, an outlet, a light dimmer switch and a short length of electrical wire. It's about a ten minute job. I had, on hand, a Dremel tool speed control and that's what I use to control temps.

You only want it JUST hot enough to work properly.

Dale53

Boolit Mold
    Hey there a quick question

Might you know where i might find a used henrey for the boy to shoot ? obviously he cant shoot the Eagle edition but he did get his first buck and dad does shoot w him he really wants to shoot one but doesnt get the collector thing so being henrey is a good name ect..

thoughts ideas

and as a note i am gettin Lar workin on the lubes he has been testing but not happy w results of some
    So he is off to his lube lab

thanks

Happy Hollidays and Happy New Year to all

Boolit Master

snuffy;
    Lyman makes a nice heater that is pre-drilled for the Lyman lube/sizers as well as RCBS, Saeco, and Star lubers. It has not temperature adjustment but you can easily and rather inexpensively wire one up using an electrical box, an outlet, a light dimmer switch and a short length of electrical wire. It's about a ten minute job. I had, on hand, a Dremel tool speed control and that's what I use to control temps.

You only want it JUST hot enough to work properly.

Dale53
    Thanks Dale for the tip. I ordered one from midway, got it and installed it,(had to make an adapter plate,(wood). Had it mounted to a 2X4, which is then screwed to the bench to raise it a bit so I can open a drawer under the bench top. I'll do that dimmer project as soon as I can get to the farm&fleet store to get the parts.

I then ordered some carnuba red from white label , along with some 350 xlox. I boiled the 340 sizer to get the 50/50 tamarack out of it, along with the sizer dies. When the lube came I right away installed a stick after allowing the 450 a half hour to heat up. I did some 158156 cast from linotype, man are they purrty all shiny with red stripes!

I'll load some today, test them this weekend. I especially like the C. red because it's less sticky than the tamarack.

Boolit Grand Master

snuffy;
    Glad to help out.

Here's another tip. It takes about thirty minutes or so for the luber to warm with the heater. Being an impatient kind of guy, sometimes I want to start to work NOW. I just use a heat gun to pre-heat the sizer body to speed things up. You CAN overdo this so experiment and stay on the cooler side until you get the hang of it. Using this method, I can be ready to go in three minutes instead of thirty. Sometimes, that makes a difference.

Dale53

Glen or Mrs. Glen, any idea when BPCR Supreme is going to be available again? I "MAY" have enough left to carry me through this match season but gittin' kinda nervous about supply.

Previously I'd used my own blend of beeswax/Bore Butter but it didn't perform as well in hot weather. I'm a firm believer in BPCR Supreme.
    Yance
    Fariview, NC

http://outawaysforge.wordpress.com/

http://www.thefcbg.org/

There's a fine line between "Hobby" and Mental Illness.

bac/cr

props for the boy scouts some of the best times i ever had .Now im watching my nephew going for eagle .Love the bac lube.Just a little sticky is the cr less sticky possibly can put boolits in boxes with this ,i cant do that with the bac ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars Wife View Post
    Ok one more thing ...
    For Glenns Son for his Eagle....

Boolit Master
    Anybody know how to get ahold of this guy with the lube? E-mailed him and no response, this always happens to me and i'm starting to get a complex!!!!! So folks, if yer in business, and wanna sell stuff on here, ANSWER YOUR E-MAILS!!!!!!

Boolit Master
    I wont speak for anyone else but should mention that oft times this happens to us.
    We may get an email request for information and when we try to answer the email we get spammed out and the email comes back as undeliverable.
    I think some folks might have too much spam protection that is causing this problem.
    I tried to answer one yesterday, twice and both came back.
    I have no idea what to do about that except just forget it.

Boolit Grand Master
    I believe you can buy it from eBay too.
    Be patient. This is a one man shop. The product is worth the wait, trust me.

Brad

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by btroj View Post
    I believe you can buy it from eBay too.
    Be patient. This is a one man shop. The product is worth the wait, trust me.

Brad
    +1, and the folks that sell it are as nice as they come too. I'm not sure what's going on, but I looked at their ebay store yesterday and they only had one jug of x-lox and none of the other lube items they normally carry there. I had ordered one of their "sampler packs" a while back and won't order from anyone else as long as I can help it. I hope everything is ok with them.

I need to order some more Carnuba Red!
    Last edited by crawfobj; 02-02-2011 at 10:32 PM.

I just emailed them my order of carnuba red, last week and received it this week. I payed with paypal. You might have got their email in spam. Be patient, or just send them the order with payment and you will get it. There is a long list of satisfied customers here.
    They are family.
    The best way to cheer oneself is to cheer another....Mark Twain.......
    "IF YOU CAN'T GO SHOOTIN GO FISHIN"...
    >)))))}•> .....>)))•>

IIRC I saw where White Label was going to start selling JPW/Alox/MS the first of the year. Looking at their web site, I see no mention of it.

Is my memory correct?

If so, what is the status of it? I'm anxious to make a purchase

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast