RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxWidenersReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Load Data
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: White Label Lubes

Boolit Mold

Smile Lar 45 update

Greetings all
    This is Lars Wife and i help him out with the lube and the orders. First i really want to thank all for all the support, there is nothing he likes better than casting and shooting ! He started making the lube because there wasnt a good product out there and when friends tried it and liked it they sugested we sell it! so White Label Lube was born!
    Most know that he is a disabled vetran and some days are not good but others are. We do try to get otders out in a day or 2 max, unless it is a big order, then it may take a few days for him to pour the lube but he really enjoys it and he has worked hard at making a quality product for all the casters out there! If we are going to be more than a few days turn around on a order i will send out a e mail and let you know!

We do appreciate all the kind words you have about the lube and yes i am encouraging him to get the BPCR going again, even if we do it in tubs.
    With hunting season upon us he will go out a few times but next week he will be at the VA for a few days for health issues, so if it takes him a few days to get back on track that is what is up!
    We have been lookin at moving into a biger place where it will be easier for him to do the lube, we have just been working with our sons and one just grad tech school, the other one is his huntin / shooting buddy and tht is the one we do scouts with, he is actually ready to work on his Eagle Rank!! Doing scouts for Lar has been a fun thing for him to do with his son and i highly encourage it! Our son wants to attned the next National Jamboree in 2 years so we will be shooting for that!!
    I am telling you all this because Lar has a terrible time w health issues lately, and fighting with the VA is a regular thing for me to get him the care he should have. He is EXTREEMLY forgetful and will totally space somthing he has said he will do, ect. Not because he wants to - so later when he remembers he feels awfull about forgeting! I have become his reminder and his driver and appointment maker.. If anyone needs ANYTHING .. Please e mail me and i will get you an answer, weather it is about lube - a order or what ever.
    I noticed the old e mail address was in the begining of the thread - Lar was suposed to change that - if you use it it doesnt go anywhere - Please use this e- mail address and i answer it almost daily!!
    LsStuff@aol.com or Whitelabelsales@aol.com--
    we hadve about 5 years of free aol so were using it!!
    Thanks so much and thanks for the support I know Lar really likes making the lube and he enjoys all of you on the Cast Boolit Board!

Many Blessings to All!
    Lars Wife

Sometimes Doing the Right Thing and doing the Easy Thing are not always the same - Do the Right Thing!

I just wish to say I have enjoyed using BAC lube thus far and look forward to more in the future. Take care of yourselves and the kids and GOD Bless.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Best wishes to you & him. Love the lube. God Bless.............Creeker

Dry Creek Bullet Works
    Dry Creek Firewood

Boolit Master

This is a truly amazing place, we are a family, your problems are our problems. I'm sure no one will mind waiting a few days.

I do hope the health issues are resolved quickly.

Boolit Buddy
    I sent an email for a sample, i would love to be able to support a fellow forum member. Best of luck with the VA sometimes my dad swears they hired the Commie vietnamese to run the place they treat the vets so bad.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be “If only I had my gun”; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

I am out of town, enjoy your holidays.

Boolit Grand Master

I can recommend Lars White Label lubes without reservation. My choice is Carnauba Red. The quality is as high as anything else I have tried and better than most. In addition, the price represents great value.

FWIW
    Dale53

Boolit Mold
    I whole heartedly agree- I usually order both BAC and Carnuba Red on the same order (two sizers- only one with the heater...) and they are a great value. I just got my recent order a week or so back. I seem to be using the BAC in most everything lately and it works very well. Great product and great folks to deal with- what more could you ask for? It is nice to support those who are a part of this "community" and I hope Lars and family all the best. By the way, their EZ Skin is good stuff too...

Quote Originally Posted by Dale53 View Post
    I can recommend Lars White Label lubes without reservation. My choice is Carnauba Red.
    FWIW
    Dale53
    +1...................Creeker

Boolit Grand Master

Mrs. Lars,

Mr. Lars is surely in our prayers. Health issues can/do affect us mentally as well as physically, so if hunting makes Mr. Lars happier, or more at ease, good for him! I can wait a little longer for an order during hunting season.
    My Anchor is holding fast!

Boolit Mold
    Thank you all...

Boolit Man

Love your stuff!

We can be a patient group when needed!!!!

Get Lars back safe and sound!

Keep your sense of humor with the VA. Been going there myself for the last four years for semi-annuals and tests.... Haven't seen a doctor yet, but have LOTS of diagnosis letters.... The care givers mean well, but I think are driven by quotas and time constraints.... Can't wait till everyone gets to experience "Obama Care". They will demand the system be fixed and we will all be better off!

Thanks to Lars for his service to the country and also to us humble bullet slingers....

Boolit Man

Received a phone call today from Mrs LARS, explaining why it was taking longer than usual for my order. With everything on her plate, she is still taking time out to personally call people with her concerns about orders.

I said that I read her thread and like the rest of us, I can wait for my order and take care of Glenn.

Mrs LARS: It was real nice talking to you, and may god bless you and your family.

This board is truly a family in itself and I for one am real proud to be a member of it.

-Harold

Boolit Bub
    I Love the BAC. Have some Carnauba Red waiting to go in my second sizer when the LBT Blue runs out.

Have always been treated right by White Label Lubes.

We will be praying for you and your family.

God Bless,

BlueSmoke

Here is hoping the best for both of you and I am looking forward to using your lubes Please let LAR know we thank him for his service and sacrifice.
    Last edited by shootingbuff; 10-19-2010 at 07:41 PM.
    sb

Wow, what a testimonial. I have only just joined the site and feel like family already. Sent an email for some samples just a bit ago. Please, no rush I am in no hurry. Thank you Mr LARS for your service and sacrifice. Thanks, Jim

I discovered Lars Lube a few years ago, undersold the whole market with great choices and great lube. I am proud to be a member of Cast Boolits knowing the heartfelt feelings we have for each other in our ups and our downs. Mrs. Lars never worry about rushin around for orders for us. I for one order way before I will run out. You do a very professional job for a small family operation. Mr. Lars is a lucky man to have you there for him.
    Behind every great man is a great woman.
    all the best and may god bless.
    The best way to cheer oneself is to cheer another....Mark Twain.......
    "IF YOU CAN'T GO SHOOTIN GO FISHIN"...
    >)))))}•> .....>)))•>

Boolit Buddy

White Label Lubes

I have used your bullet lube and particularly like BAC & Carnuba Red. I'll
    be ordering more in the future. You folks are a family in the truest sense. I truly wish
    all the best for you, may God bless you and hold you in the palm of his hand.

Boolit Buddy

Talking White Label lube

The Carnauba Red is top notch, haven't used the others.

Placed an order, exchanged a couple of e-mails and rcvd my order. all in less than a week, Great packaging to boot.

Very nice experience dealing with White Label
    sb

Boolit Master

Leah is the most bestest. She needs to watch it, we will get to where we only want to deal with the pretty lady and not Glen.
    Good, Cheap, Fast: Pick two.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast