RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingLoad DataWideners
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: Auction with reloading stuff.

Auction with reloading stuff.

There is a place near me that did gun and assories auctions. The last few years they have had online bidding as well as in person bidding. Always liked going even if I never bouight anything. This last one was all online bidding.
    Over 1000 items. A lot of rifles, shot gus, pistols and black powder stuff. I did get a couple things. Some military 7x57 ammo in stripper clips. I have a sporterized Mexican Mauser in 7x57. Wanted to get some military ammo just to see how it shoots.
    I got a couple 50 cal ammo cans, one a plain 50 the other a fat 50. I like the fat 50's. They hold more.
    I bid on a Lee Loader in 7 x 57 but I was out bid. I stopped at $45. I bid on a powder lot. 4 cans of 2400 in the old round cans. I was out bid, on that I bid it up to $40 per can.
    Some of the stuff went god awful high. Primers, the least one was $100 per thousand. Some went as high as $225 per.
    Powder was the same way. Even opened cans went more than I thought it should have.
    Ther was one lot of lead. A few ingots and a hand full of wheel weights went for $18 last I noticed it.
    They had a lot of 35 Rem ammo. Some new some reloaded, Lots of Hornady 200 gr rn, Brass, Dies.
    Some of the loaded ammo went half way ok. The reloaded stuff went for more than the facxtory stuff.
    The Malin Rifles went for almost Reasonable $400 to $750 for the 30-30's and 35 Rem. The 38-55 went for a lot it was an old one. I think it was $1795. The Winchester 94's went very cheap. Less than the cheapest Marlin.
    One rifle I would mind getting was the Remmington 788 in 22-250. It had a 4x12 scope and went for $700. A bit mopre than I wanted to spend. I see them come through the auction often. Usually at least one.
    I'm not sureI should post up the name of the auctioneers i thuis post but if any one want it just PM me. Once on thier sit you can look at past auctions and see how much stuff went for.
    Leo

I'm got an email from them thanking me for my business, they asked to tell others about them. So here is the address.
    www.lambrechtauction.com
    They do the gun auctions once a year. Sometimes they do a second one. They mostly do building supplies. They also do a Christmas auction. They sometimes do a food auction.
    Once on the site you can veiw past auctions. You can sign up for their mailing list. They send out notifications of up coming auctions. If your close by they have a day where you can come in and look at what they have before the online auction. That's by appointment so they can control how many prople theyt have in the building.
    This is the first time I ever did an auction by a private company. Ebay is one thing, this is a bit different.
    This is more fun. It guns and stuff!
    Leo
    Last edited by 44magLeo; 02-26-2021 at 07:30 PM.

Boolit Grand Master
    I was told there are two NY's
    One side is good and the other side is ******.
    I'm guessing this in on the good side.