Snyders JerkyLoad DataReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
RepackboxLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Wideners
Inline Fabrication MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where can you get pure lead for cheap and of known purity?

Boolit Buddy
    Would you share your source and state whether your price included delivery?

Boolit Buddy
    Hello Lup, I made a mess of my first post so I edited it. I hope that it helps now.

Price did not include delivery.

I am new to casting so I just started a Google search till I got a few places to call. Some of them were not interested in dealing with me because my orders would be to small. I have experience, through business in sourcing product. It takes alot of patience at first, but remember that there are firms out there who would be delighted to get your business. Just got to find them.

I am going to round up a couple of pals here in western Canada to go together on an order when I find the
    "perfect" wholesale supplier. I am looking for 1/3 to 1/2 the price of conventional lead suppliers. I may not get that but I will have some fun trying.

We will have to order at least 1/2 ton at a time. but that should be easy for small group 2-6 guys.

Boolit Buddy
    Hi Lup. I did share my source and location and I also explained how anyone in any country could find their own Industrial Wholesale supply. Trust me it's not hard. (If I can do it...) Good hunting. Brian

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by WBG View Post
    Hi Lup. I did share my source and location and I also explained how anyone in any country could find their own Industrial Wholesale supply. Trust me it's not hard. (If I can do it...) Good hunting. Brian
    Hi Brian ...

I spotted this old thread ... I live near you (Greater Vancouver) and I'm certainly interested in going in on a group purchase of lead. I tried to send you a PM...but your current settings don't allow me to do so. Send me a PM if you read this and are still interested in something like that.

Dave

Boolit Master
    Hi Sonnypie.I see that you`re just a youngster.I wish that gas was still 24.9 a gallon reg,and 29.9 for 101 octane for hitest.Think that I`m just wee bit older that you are Hehehe.Oh yeah.NOW,I`ll make you really cry.I remember one gas war where all gas,reg or hitest was .10 cents per gallon.All you could carry off.I and a friend got two 55 gallon drums filled for $10.00 total.Ahhhhhh
    the good old days.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo
    People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election.
    Otto von Bismarck

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

I had posted earlier in this thread probably about 5 yrs ago now. I have a buddy that works in radiation construction for hospitals and clinics, plus a buddy that gets to tear them down.
    Radiation shielding is pure. I still have a several hundred lb stash that I have not cleaned.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam