Load DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingRepackboxLee Precision
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Star sizer air kit

Boolit Buddy
    I to have recived a unit from Mr Powell and it was very easy to asemble and get running...very nive workmanship on all the parts.

If i tryed to get all the parts together and do it my self like some of the outhers are doing to save a few buck...it would have cost me more in the long run.

Thanks Bill

John J

Re: Star sizer air kit

Any chance these are still available? Sent a pm to you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Boolit Master

FYI, these kits are available again. The price is the same. The following is an (edited for clarification) email I received from Bill, the guys who makes these:

...I still make the air kits and I have replacement seals that go on top of the piston. The only change I have made is I machine the air adaptor with 1/4" male pipe threads instead of using a brass nipple. I have sold 9 kits in the last 2 weeks... 4 on eBay and 5 on cast boolits web site members. I am out of regulators at the present time, got em on order. The kits sold on eBay are going for $75.00 to $80.00 but I will sell to cast boolits members at the same price as before, $55.00. Some of the guys have been thinking that it would be cheaper to make the pistons out of Teflon, but Teflon is more expensive than aluminum, and it won't hold threads as well for retracting the piston from the lube tube. The top seal on the piston should last a life time unless it is damaged, but I have replacements if anyone needs 'em.

PM me for his contact info.

Boolit Master

I have not been able to contact Bill for quite a while. I can only guess why, but I don't believe we will be able to buy these kits from him any longer.

I will post here if I get any new info.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123