Titan ReloadingWidenersRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
RepackboxLee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Terry/Hazel Grindle/smokingguns/Old Fart Maddog2020/revolverfan2

Yep, I know who he is and if anyone need his info shoot me a PM. He's well known as a person who stiffs lots of people and changes his e-mail and screen name often. He uses his wifes name for his transactions. The first initials he uses are H or H.L I believe. Thats his wife Hazels initials and his first name is Terry if its the same guy I ALMOST had dealings with. He has alot of people looking for him and I know criminal charges have been filed.
    Last edited by mikenbarb; 03-04-2009 at 11:37 PM.
    ** Please bear with me for a day or two if I dont reply quickly.**
    Mike B.
    Gun Control= Being able to hit your target.

Vendor Sponsor

Sounds like the guy who used to swendel the "Ammo Brass Trader" forums in the past.
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Back in stock with new low price!
    Click link below!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Star-Crimp-Die

also check in and say hello on my new face book page!
    https://www.facebook.com/BTSniper-153949954674572/

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

thats terry grindel then,, was here and is listed as a deadbeat under "oldfart"

gun_doctor@charter.net was his email here and his ip was

Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

This guys real name is Terry Grindle and his wifes name is used in scams to get reloading stuff free or cheap. I almost fell into his trap.
    AKA= Bangumbigass, Bigb00mer, b00mer, etc, etc.
    He frequents The Firing Line forum.
    Last edited by mikenbarb; 03-05-2009 at 10:19 PM.
    Mike B.

Yep, Thats him Ken and he's doing it again. I had a box of stuff here for him awating for a item on trade and it never showed. I got his typical ship it first to me story so I told him to pack salt.
    He goes under b00mer or Bigb00mer and bangumbigass I believe. He's still on TFL doing deals there.
    His e-mail is Bigb00mer@charter.net if anyone needs to contact him for their missing items. Dont know what his new IP is.
    Last edited by mikenbarb; 03-05-2009 at 10:31 PM.
    Mike B.

Boolit Buddy
    He was banned from "handloader'sbench.com" for the same stuff.

In Remembrance
    What's his geographic region? Don't need to be specific down to town and street, just what state does he steal oxygen in?

EDIT: Never mind. Just saw his info somewhere else. Had an idea in mind, but he's a bit far away from me.

Last edited by Recluse; 03-06-2009 at 12:54 AM.

Hell yeah, Here ya go.LOL. North Carolina. 300 Grant Tr in Bessamer City 28016.
    Last edited by mikenbarb; 03-09-2009 at 10:42 AM.
    Mike B.

yes he stuck me on a trade i sent 30lbs of odd brass and never got my 1000 45acp brass!! will donate gas money for someone closer to put a flaming bag of sh&t on his front porch. clint

mikenbarb, that would be NC not SC.
    Political Correctness: A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

[image]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z213/cobleeze/animatedgif1.gif[/image]

He is on the move again over on gon.com. They wont allow you to put a thread up like this or place bad feedback. No warning others or nothing. He goes by b00mer there. That is where he first tried to put it to me.

http://forum.gon.com/search.php?searchid=5619347
    WHERE THE HELL IS FARMVILLE??

Boolit Master
    Dodge Co. GA. Between the Ocmulgee and Little Ocmulgee rivers.
    I put a link to the oldfart thread in my signature on GON. I don't know if it will help, but at least there is a link there. I might get banned, but we gotta look out for each other. Now all I have to do it actually post something on there.lol

US Govt mantra: If it's moving tax it. If it's still moving regulate it. If it stops moving subsidize it

Boolit Master at heavens range
    30 years ago I got into a deal like that, Small town, I called the police department, Said he was 2 blocks from them. Told them the story and told them I was going there with a ball bat, they said you can do that and I hung up, I got my gun barrel in a week.

Boolit Master
    Dodge Co. GA. Between the Ocmulgee and Little Ocmulgee rivers.
    It wouldn't let me post both. There were too many characters. I changed it to that link. It has his address near the top.

US Govt mantra: If it's moving tax it. If it's still moving regulate it. If it stops moving subsidize it

I put it on mine also there. See what happens

In Remembrance - Super Moderator & Official Cast Boolits Sketch Artist

If its Farmville NC it is outside of greenville area not a big town not much biggest thing there if i remember right is a tobacco processing plant now call Alliance.
    Reloading to save money I am sure the saving is going to start soon

Also known as "stagarmsfan"

Quote Originally Posted by mikenbarb View Post
    This guys real name is Terry Grindle and his wifes name is used in scams to get reloading stuff free or cheap. I almost fell into his trap.
    AKA= Bangumbigass, Bigb00mer, b00mer, etc, etc.
    He frequents The Firing Line forum.
    That is what he registered under on the GGVG site. "stagarmsfan" . I almost did a trade with him. The moderater over there contacted me and told me he may not be who he says he is. I did a little investigating of this jerk and he is T Grindle of NC. He frequents ALL the forums. A real piece of "work". Stay far away from this dickweed. By the way, he is banned over there on the GGVG.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by crowbuster View Post
    As some of you know oldfart and I made a deal, 204 ruger barrel in super 14 with iron sights, like new, and 100 new brass for her 44 mag barrel, nearly new with iron sights and 100 brass. This took place around 15th dec. i sent mine as she said she did, same day. Two weeks later at my prodding i got mine in my packaging. Problem was no iron sights and only 80 brass, and those were not the best but i overlooked it and asked for my stuff, said it would be sent in a week, i know she had a lot of stuff going at one time so chalked up to oversight. Well been several weeks, some with no reply to pms and all she had to say is i should have got it by now. no reply to supply tracking# or priority#. So i hope you guys have better luck with her although i know of 2 others with like experience. THIS IS MY FIRST DEAL GONE BAD THROUGH THE INTERNET, lets hope she does the right thing. A DEALS A DEAL.
    c.b.
    Let me guess. You sent your items to NC? Same dude. B00mer,stagarmsfan. Same lowlife from NC, I'll bet on it.

Boolit Buddy
    How are you able to tie the SN's B00mer and stagarmsfan back to "oldfart"? I ask b/c there is a 'stagarmsfan' on a local site, near Bessemer City.. but has nothing but positive reviews.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast