Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Load DataRepackboxReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners RotoMetals2

Thread: Rifle update...update

Rifle update...update

WOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOO

It came in yesterday, It is waaaaaaaay beyond my x-pectations, as soon as I get my sweetie to take some pics and I figure out how to post em I will get em on here..........Bear ( got his gun ) Claw
    "I am Bear Claw Chris Lapp, blood-kin to the grizzly that bit Jim Bridger's ***!"

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance Four Fingers of Death's Avatar
    Wellllllllllllllll, you could tell us what it is in the meantime, sounds good so far.
    "I'll help you down the trail and proud to!" Rooster Cogburn.

"Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight! " - Will Anderson (John Wayne) "The Cowboys."

SASS Life Member No 82047

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/4fingermick/

Psycholigist to Sniper; 'What did you feel when you shot the felon Sargeant?'
    Sniper to Psycholigist; 'Recoil Ma'am.'

From my Irish Ancestors: "You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was."

Boolit Master

All right! I know you have been waiting like a kid at Christmas time and I don't blame you there a bit. What sights did ya get for it? I don't recall ya saying. I can help you with the pics if you need a hand.

SS
    NRA Life Member Since 1981

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

II Corinthians 4:8-9. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted but not forsaken, struck down, but not destroyed."

Psalms 25:2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moderator Emeritus
    I think we should let him come down off cloud nine point five before we start pumping him for too much information.

So, Bear Claw, I'll be patient but if yah don't tell us soon I'll have ta.......

You will have to keep us up to date now Bear Claw.

John.
    John, a.k.a. Tiny or Stretch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He must be exited about his Carcano that is gen-UINE WW2 surplus. Said to have been seen by Musseloni during an inspection.

Boolit Master

I guess he is still staring at his new Shiloh. I picture him with it clutched tightly in his paws, refusing to release it even to type some info to us.

SS

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

II Corinthians 4:8-9. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted but not forsaken, struck down, but not destroyed."

Psalms 25:2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpsShooter View Post
    I guess he is still staring at his new Shiloh. I picture him with it clutched tightly in his paws, refusing to release it even to type some info to us.

SS
    Yes............ Severe cramps in my hands ,,,, Cant seem to let go of it Hard to type.......Realy I have almost rubbed the blue off of it, I did get out yesterday & got some Walters vegie wads, but cant find any powder here in town so I'm gona have to order it.

I will try to get some pics on here this week, Also I need to order a tang sight and globe front for it as it just has buckhorn & blade now, So if you all have any questions just ask & I Will be GLAD to tell what I know.

Bear Claw
    "I am Bear Claw Chris Lapp, blood-kin to the grizzly that bit Jim Bridger's ***!"

Super Moderator

.................Gonna be hard getting in and out of the car with that thing shoved down his pants leg, so he can keep it near.

I can hear it at home, "Honey, do you think that in the next few weeks you'll be able to sleep if the Sharps isn't in bed with us? We'll leave the safe door open at night so you can see it all you want".

.................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
    .................Gonna be hard getting in and out of the car with that thing shoved down his pants leg, so he can keep it near.

I can hear it at home, "Honey, do you think that in the next few weeks you'll be able to sleep if the Sharps isn't in bed with us? We'll leave the safe door open at night so you can see it all you want".

.................Buckshot

SS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry guy's

No pic's yet, Have not had time to even shoot it yet, I am workin on some 20-1 for it and lookin at some tang sights, stay tuned

Bear Claw

Banned

I have MVA sites on both my Shilohs and haven't been disappointed. #107 long range with a #113 globe on a 45/70 LRE and #108 mid range with a #111 globe on a 40/65 #3.