Load DataWidenersTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommend me a scope

Boolit Grand Master

I have one of the BSA Sweet 22 scopes on my Remington 581 LH bolt. It has the target type turrets marked for the 22lr drop in yards. Three different elevation turrets for the 3 common bullet weights. The glass is nice and clear also.
    Sportsman's Guide, $40.

Boolit Master

Old Coot I have one Leupold an older 4x M8 compact that sits on my Henry 22 Mag. All my other glass is cheaper optics and non have failed me including some older Weaver scopes. My take on it is that some of the cheaper glass to day is as good as some of the expensive stuff of yesterday that is still being used. And of course there is still a lot of older Weaver and Bushnell ect scopes out there being used with good results. To tell the truth the only reason I have that Leupold is I bought it at a rummage sale for 28 bucks. I sent it in to be checked out to make sure it was good and the factory just refurbished the guts said the glass was good. That is the one good thing about Leupold got to love that warranty for who ever owns it.
    A gun is like a parachute: If you need one and don't have one, you won't be needing one again.

Boolit Mold
    Oh, I am getting a little tired of always hearing about bushnell this and nikon that or weaver what. Take a look at a Hawke and then post back. Darn bushnell scopes anyway......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12