Inline FabricationReloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLoad Data
RotoMetals2 Wideners

Thread: 9mm Gas checks

9mm Gas checks

I bought a mold recently that turned out to be a 9mm gc. Not a big deal as I have been wanting to load for a carbine I have and this might be nice for some high pressure loads. The mold is an RCBS 124 GC although it is not marked GC. I was looking around the net and can't seem to find anyplace that sells the gas checks. I know the general feeling is 9mm doesnt need to be gas checked but since this is what I have I may as well try it. If I can't find any can I have the mold modified to a PB? Anyone have any sources for 9mm GC's?

Thanks
    kb8yrw

Boolit Grand Master
    Any gas check designed for .357/.38 will work. I prefer Hornady or Gatorchecks.
    You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore

Boolit Master
    Sometimes DJ, or Blammer sells 35 caliber gas checks. Register for the group buy log-in and go to DJ's corner in the next page(says Main Frames). He sells gas checks and lead.

Just scoll to the bottom of the Cast Boolits page and click on Group Buy Log in, then create the registration.

DJ shows 19, 000 35caliber gas checks in stock.
    In all, the .41 Magnum would be one of my top choices for an all-around handgun if I were allowed to have only one. - Bart Skelton