WidenersPBcastcoRepackboxInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Load Data Lee Precision
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Downloadable reloading data compilation

Boolit Buddy
    I got it to work finally, I deleted the program and started over and made a new folder in the C drive of (Test 1) downloaded it to that folder and after hours of waiting for it to install it finally was working. I hope this was worth all the trouble.

Boolit Bub

Hi, I am currently using this database and love it (THANKS WILJEN!!) and I have 2 questions
    1.) How do I add additional shotshell hull types so they come up in the dropdown
    2.)On the maintenance tab one of the options is to import spreadsheet. Is there a sample or template available for this?? I would hate to spend hours typing in data only to find my format was wrong and the data got screwed up.
    Thanks for any help.
    gds45

Boolit Mold
    I have rrv9 loaded and running. Great program thanks. Get a record source Dillion450-550Conversion specified on this form or report does not exist.
    Does anyone know how to fix this, the table is in coredata but there must be a link missing or something.

Thanks
    Bob

Boolit Mold
    I found this program through a google search rather than looking through the forum. I installed it and at first it didn't work. It didn't see a folder called "Test1" on my C drive so I created one and copied the contents of the entire folder that was installed in the program files directory (probably didn't need all that stuff) and it works great. Thanks!

Boolit Master
    THANKS WILJEN!! You've sure done a bang up job with this program. VERY impressive for sure.

Ken H>

In Remembrance

UPDATE:

For those who, just like me, are just now finding this resource.... Here's the way to happiness for the install

I am running this program on Widows 10, with all the latest updates. So, it will work on your system also.

1) Download RRv93x74r.exe , per Wiljen's link in Post #1
    2) Run the exe file, yes, it's safe, no bugs....
    3) Answer yes when it asks you if you want to change system properties and install it.
    4) If you already have Microsoft Access installed as a part of the Microsoft Office Suite, then select the first option. Otherwise, select the second option, and it will give you a "runtime" version of Access, so that the program will work.
    go slow now... no hurrying, or you will miss the next step
    5) When the window opens, with the suggested install directory, change the path to: C:\Test1 <<< Must be that for the program to work properly
    6) Program will install itself to C:\Test1, and make a clickable link in your Start Button. That clickable link includes the actual program file: RR v9.3x74r, and also an uninstall ability. Click that RR v9.3x74r to start this program, and it will start up.
    7) Another important step... Because I have Microsoft Office Security Measures enabled, it disables the data results. There is a bar with that info. If you click on the Options button on that bar, you will get this window:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reloadersreferemnce.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	178929
    Make sure you select to Enable the Contents.

Hope that helps others. Lots of load data there.

NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Boolit Bub
    Thank you for creating this program
    Everything I need in one spot
    Outstanding work

Boolit Mold
    Hello,
    I have new to me rifle in a 7x.357 max wildcat i wa told by the seller was.280 Rockway. Of which I can find no information for on the web. I have been able to fabricate brass from .357 max brass using a 7x57 and 300BO die with a lot of trial and error. Are forming loads shot well at 25yrds off hand at about 2 inchs with 7.2 of AA#9(what my Little dandy throws with an #18 rotor), I was wondering if anyone had heard of this wild one or had any load info they were willing to share. I am headed to the range again this weekend and I am thinking of starting things off with 10 go of 4227 and a 139 seaco tapered pope breach seated and working my way up from there. Accuracy at 200 yards is the goal. Am I way off reservation? Any thoughts? The rifle is on a falling block works K frame.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234