Inline FabricationWidenersSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataLee PrecisionReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 54 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2559

Thread: Loading bench pics

Quote Originally Posted by kappy View Post
    You mean the rubber bands?
    Yelp, pokin' fun here.

Boolit Buddy
    Well done, Kappy.

Very unique.

Isaac

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by LAH View Post
    Yelp, pokin' fun here.
    Aright... I'm laughing. They're helpful, since it sits in the bed of the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    Well done, Kappy.

Very unique.

Isaac
    I'm hoping unique is complimentary.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LAH View Post
    Yelp, pokin' fun here.
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy View Post
    Aright... I'm laughing. They're helpful, since it sits in the bed of the truck
    We have times when something stretched is needed.

Boolit Buddy
    [QUOTE

I'm hoping unique is complimentary.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Very much a compliment. Meant to identify your distinct design.

Isaac

Boolit Master
    Just sold off my Lee Turret press last week, my reloading closet is a bit empty now:

But towards the end of march I should have a Dillon 650 package with case feeder here!

Wow, I can't wait to see that pic, a 650 with casefeeder will be a snug fit in that space.

Boolit Master
    Yeah it's gonna be a challenge, will probably have to redesign the layout completely. Sizer press will have to find a new place I guess too...

Boolit Master

You need to watch some of those home design shows where they take a broom closet and turn it into a full blown recreation room. Your gonna need more space for sure...Ray
    Proud member in the basket of deplorables.

I've got the itch, but don't got the scratch.

Boolit Buddy
    New here been reloading for some time thought I would try my hand at BOOLIT casting. Been reading a lot here figured it was time to signup. Here is my reloading bench. Looking forward to meeting you guys and asking a lot of the same old dumb questions you’ve answered a thousand times. . . .

Boolit Master

Welcome aboard Roosters.
    Matt

44 Special Articles

With regards to gun control in this country, everyone should be asking themselves one question:
    What is it that this government feels they need to do, but can't do, unless the citizens of this nation are first disarmed?
    (I seriously doubt you can come up with any plausible answers that you will like...)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Welcome, and what's up with all the organized benches, your making me look bad. I'll post a pic of mine once it's cleared off from being reorganized.

Always carry, never tell.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by boltons75 View Post
    Welcome, and what's up with all the organized benches, your making me look bad. I'll post a pic of mine once it's cleared off from being reorganized.
    Ha ! It doesn’t look like that now.. Just had finished building the bench when those pictures were taken. A big box with all the clutter and a few more dies was sitting behind me and waiting to be strategically placed to be in the way of everything you start to do !!

Quote Originally Posted by Roosters View Post
    Ha ! It doesn’t look like that now.. Just had finished building the bench when those pictures were taken. A big box with all the clutter and a few more dies was sitting behind me and waiting to be strategically placed to be in the way of everything you start to do !!
    My bench tends to be an all purpose bench when not reloading. So it at times is a large catch all. Currently I am building my pid controller on my loading bench, so there is my dremel, various electrical tools, soldering iron and such. Then when I get back from the range, it's my gun cleaning station.

Always carry, never tell.

Pictures of my old reloading setup........it's an old computor destk that I'd cut and recut to fit "stuff". Not a lot of room but it worked for a few years....
    over to the left is a LCT. Behind the Ammomasters is a Pacific SS.

This is the new bench I just finished a couple weeks ago..same room, same wall (just used more of it)

This is actually a third bedroom in the house so wanted to take up as little room as possible and still use it as a bedroom.

This is what I use for a casting "bench" roll it where ever I need to...the Lee pot is no longer there...I mounted a Star on the rear corner for sizing...by the way this all came out better than I expected.......I am not wood worker friendly.....

Boolit Master
    Looks real good. You have nice toys.
    Old retired guy in Baton Rouge La.

Boolit Grand Master

Nothing is bolted down yet until I figure out what will work best where. Everything is fully stocked and ready to go. My friends all say I made it to "pretty" but I don't destroy tools like they do.

Brought to you by TapaTalk.

Boolit Buddy
    dragon813gt: Nice looking bench. Looks like you are well on your way.

Buy decent tools. Take care of them. They will last for a long time.

Issac

Here is mine, it's been over 2 years in the making. Birthdays, fathers days, Christmas, etc. collecting, swappin and sellin to get to this point. It's not quite done, but are they ever? I looked at every post in this thread several times before I got a plan together so thank you to those who I borrowed ideas from. My goal was to keep the bench to a reasonable size (compact as possible) but still be big enough to work on without knocking something over every time I move. The bench top is an 8 ft solid door, I love it, great sturdy bench top. The frame is 4x4 and 2x4 construction with lag bolts, the top is bolted on from the bottom with bolts and blind nuts so nothing protrudes through the top. Yes I'm one of those guys who hates holes in my workbenchs. This is partially why I have vise grips holding down the equipment, it will be permanent once I decide everything is where I really want it. The other thing I want to do to it is put some peg board on the back, to hang some of the tools and the essential Dillon Calendar. Someone is going to ask; so that is an AZ tree rat (abert squirrel) I tanned the hide on that is on the wall.

1) Bench

2) Cleaning end of the bench

3) My custom cleaning mat, made from a Hornady poster I got at the 2009 PHX NRA convention, 10mil laminated with a neopreen pad underneath

4,5,6) Storage cabinets, I just got them so they will probably get some rearanging before it's all said and done, I know they don't match the bench top, which I wanted but $free.99 is hard to beat

7) An old bottle opener for the occasional adult beverage
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0408a.jpg   100_0410a.jpg   100_0412a.jpg   100_0413a.jpg   100_0414a.jpg  

100_0415a.jpg   100_0420a.jpg  
    "You believe these people exist to provide you with position, I believe your position exists to provide these people with FREEDOM"

FREEEEEEEEDOMM-William Wallace