Lee PrecisionLoad DataTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersInline Fabrication
Repackbox Snyders Jerky
Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2777117118119120121122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 2555

Thread: Loading bench pics

Quote Originally Posted by Wag View Post
    Nice setup, Mint. Makes me realize that when we use small spaces, we tend to keep them a little better organized.

--Wag--
    Thanks

South Central Alaska. on the north gulf coast
    I just found this thread and I just took a picture of my bench while it was clean between doing Click image for larger version. 

Name:	745E5299-B428-4AC3-BE96-AD0428199165.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	30675910 and 9mm.

One more, even though it's a small space and not as wild and awesome as so many here, I do find reloading enjoyable in a way I NEVER expected. Something about deliberate crafting. I am not a person who has used much physical/mechanical skills, so it's very refreshing from all the computer work I do.

My reloading area is in my garage/woodshop where I make saltwater fishing lures.
    Lot's of dust so the reloading gear is all kept in a cabinet in the house and setup when I want to use it.

Rather than a turret press I've gone to a three single stage setup, size/decap, flair, and set/crimp.
    All three are permanently mounted on a board that is then mounted to the bench or the shelf in the cabinet.

All my casting is done outdoors, not a fan of lead fumes. The casting equipment is all in a small cabinet in the shop.

Here are photo's of how I fit 20# of !!!! into a 5# bag
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20221112_173721-e.jpg   20221112_173811-e.jpg   20221115_093007=e.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Sudsy View Post
    My reloading area is in my garage/woodshop where I make saltwater fishing lures.
    Lot's of dust so the reloading gear is all kept in a cabinet in the house and setup when I want to use it.

Rather than a turret press I've gone to a three single stage setup, size/decap, flair, and set/crimp.
    All three are permanently mounted on a board that is then mounted to the bench or the shelf in the cabinet.

All my casting is done outdoors, not a fan of lead fumes. The casting equipment is all in a small cabinet in the shop.

Here are photo's of how I fit 20# of !!!! into a 5# bag
    Have you thought about getting a powdermaster to match that scale? They are pretty affordable these days.
    These men and their hypnotized followers call this a new order. It is not new. It is not order.

Great looking benches out there!

Finally getting my bench setup after years. Small and simple, with 3 single stage Lee's. Not really into high volume since still not a lot of trigger time.

Cheers!
    KILLERtj
    Speed kills, rocks maim!

Boolit Mold
    Here I’ve got a picture of my reloading room for you. Nothing too special or fancy, but it serves me quite well.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6703.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	313862

Quote Originally Posted by basti0076 View Post
    Here I’ve got a picture of my reloading room for you. Nothing too special or fancy, but it serves me quite well.

Name:	IMG_6703.jpeg 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	313862
    Nice room.

Boolit Buddy

Name:	IMG_20230508_190111.jpg 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	313971

Here's mine, Don't mind the clutter!

Boolit Master

New bench setup in the corner of my pole barn after yet another move…getting tired of starting over, lol.

Name:	IMG_0113.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	316730

Name:	IMG_0112.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	316731

Lessons learned employed on this one. Plenty of lighting, right height. Decided on an island utilizing the mezzanine 6x4 after I had already built the main bench I originally intended to mount the presses on. Great space saver and functions well.

Kev
    Last edited by Kevinakaq; 08-06-2023 at 09:03 PM.
    “I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them." the duke

I like the island! I've pondered that idea several times but I have no post to firm it up with.

May just weld up a table or frame with wood top and bolt it to the cement.

Boolit Master

OK Its a cluttered mess but I get her' done here.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_FOUR151625102.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	316924Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_THREE_151735160.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	316925Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_TWO114914247.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	316926
    “You should tell someone what you know. There should be a history, so that men can learn from it.

He smiled. “Men do not learn from history. Each generation believes itself brighter than the last, each believes it can survive the mistakes of the older ones. Each discovers each old thing and they throw up their hands and say ‘See! Look what I have found! Look upon what I know!’ And each believes it is something new.

Louis L’Amour

The Californios

What's the single action laying on the bench looking good?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by LAH View Post
    What's the single action laying on the bench looking good?
    Just a good ole' Ruger 45LC have the acp cylinder also. Its one of my newer single actions of the 9 I still keep on hand. Purchased in 2000 in Kingman Arizona new for 200 bucks.
    “You should tell someone what you know. There should be a history, so that men can learn from it.

He smiled. “Men do not learn from history. Each generation believes itself brighter than the last, each believes it can survive the mistakes of the older ones. Each discovers each old thing and they throw up their hands and say ‘See! Look what I have found! Look upon what I know!’ And each believes it is something new.

Louis L’Amour

The Californios

My quiet place, down in the basement.
    I grew up reloading with my Dad, and started collecting reloading equipment of my own over 34 years now. I also welded up my 2 benches about 34 years ago as well.
    Its been a great hobby

Name:	20240216_131841.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	323693

Windy West Texas, between the rocks, and the trees.
    Rights, and Privileges, are not synonymous. We have the Right to Bear Arms. As soon as the Government mandates firearm registration, and permiting, then that Right becomes a Privilege, and may be taken away at our Master's discretion.

MOshooter.... Everything is in its place. Tall ceiling and plenty of light. What is the height of your bench? I don't see any stools so do you stand? The more I look at the photo the more I see. Very workable and very nice.
    VOTE, VOTE, VOTE often. In dealing with potential dishonesty or corruption, Something you might keep in mind is a revealing quote by S.W. Erdnase in his book The Expert at the Card Table "Almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."
    Politicians are like babies diapers, they should be changed often and for the same reason. Mark Twain

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MOshooter View Post
    My quiet place, down in the basement.
    I grew up reloading with my Dad, and started collecting reloading equipment of my own over 34 years now. I also welded up my 2 benches about 34 years ago as well.
    Its been a great hobby

Name:	20240216_131841.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	323693
    I like your shelf style, similar to mine.
    I buy shelf brackets, in bulk, off Amazon, way cheaper than the big box stores, and use fence boards from Home Depot as the shelf.
    Shelves are shallow (5-1/4") to discourage putting items two deep and hiding the item in back.
    My loading bench is in an under-the-stairs closet with a 9' ceiling so the shelves are high to use up that space.

Name:	ShallowShelvesS.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	323742

Name:	Storage.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	323741
    Using shelf brackets instead of building shelving units save a lot of time and money. (for me)
    jmo,
    Last edited by Kenstone; 02-23-2024 at 12:17 AM.
    Size/Prime a few cases when starting off with a progressive and put them aside. You can plug them back into the process when a bad/odd case screws up in the priming station and continue loading.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenstone View Post
    I like your shelf style, similar to mine.
    I buy shelf brackets, in bulk, off Amazon, way cheaper than the big box stores, and use fence boards from Home Depot as the shelf.
    Shelves are shallow (5-1/4") to discourage putting items two deep and hiding the item in back.
    My loading bench is in an under-the-stairs closet with a 9' ceiling so the shelves are high to use up that space.

Name:	ShallowShelvesS.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	323742

Name:	Storage.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	323741
    Using shelf brackets instead of building shelving units save a lot of time and money. (for me)
    jmo,
    Thanks Kenstone
    I like your shelves they look great, and the narrower shelves do help to keep everything in view, good choice.
    That's a nice space and the 9' ceilings do help with shelving, except I have to pull out the ladder for the top shelf haha

I like your white paint choice, it really brightens up a space, looks like you have it well organized, looks great!
    My next reloading room upgrade, I'm planning on some under shelf LED lights above my benches, seems there's always something to do.

Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2777117118119120121122123124125126127128 LastLast