Inline FabricationWidenersTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Reloading EverythingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Lee Precision RotoMetals2
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pat's 45 PB GC Maker.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    PAT.....I have the 35PB maker ordered… I see you now have 30PB maker and a 32 PB maker in stock.. I assume the 30PB maker is the one to order for 100GR to 115GR plain base bullets such as the RCBS 098 and the Lyman 008?
    Not familiar with your particular molds Hal, but 30 cal works up to about .310-.311 plain base depending on what material thickness you choose to use.

32PB is for 32 cal and 8mm plain base, and fat mil surp 30 calibers if anyone has plain base versions.

Quote Originally Posted by PatMarlin View Post
    All 30, 30PB, 32/8mm, 32PB, 338, 35, 35PB will ship this week ...
    Pat,
    How are the 45PB's coming along? Any ball park guesses on when these will begin to ship?
    Anthony
    I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same

Boolit Man

Great to hear the 30cal Checkmakers are shipping this week, Pat! Answered my question, thanks! Cant wait to try mine out!

Banned

I'm working as fast as possible, and orders are being filled daily. Not as fast as I would like, and I'm not caught up as fast as I thought I would be from being behind with our power system down here the past weeks, but I will be caught up soon. I'm working to perfect and speed up production as well, and will have a much greater production capability in the coming weeks.

Thankfully, there is a tremendous demand for my products, and a considerable amount of requests sent daily by email and PMs. I can't possibly stop and get back to everyone on a moments notice, provide multiple updates, and still get orders filled in the shop.

Just the way it is with a Mom and Pop shop. I can't promise a delivery time and lock myself into a date as delays happen. There is only so much time in a day.

I will promise that I won't cut corners and compromise craftsmanship or my products quality. I do promise you will get a quality product that will perform spot on, and you will be happy with your order.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 7of7 View Post
    Pat,
    How are the 45PB's coming along? Any ball park guesses on when these will begin to ship?
    Anthony
    I PM'd you about a regular .30. Do you have any that are not spoken for?

Banned

Shooters are keeping me hopping.

I probably won't have any extra sitting stock for a few months. All that's ready now is filling previous orders. All that I continually produce gets sold. My one CNC is running all day. The second CNC is currently making ejector pins and male dies. It will be making all die parts and run all day as well as soon as I can transfer more programs over to it.

So like I tell everyone you can wait, or pre-order to get inline. Pre-orders go out first. It's the buyers choice.

It's all I can do until I get all my machines fully setup and programmed. Includes my ROCKDock™ CNC mill as well.

We're keeping at it...

Banned

Calibers that are on my production list with parts running should be shipped within 15 days as I get caught up here:

30 cal (includes 7.62x39), 30PB (includes 7.62x39), 338 cal, 32/8mm cal, 32PB cal (includes 8mm), 35 cal (includes 9mm), 35PB cal (Plain Base, includes 9mm).

And soon to that list will be 45 cal, 44 cal, 45PB's including pistol and rifle, and 44PB cal versions. I'm not officially adding these calibers to the production list until I have all pre-orders finished. I am running parts on those now. Thought I woulda had all 45 cal standards shipped this week but have not made it.

I should be caught up enough soon to where all die calibers on my production list ship within 15 days or sooner. The more headway I make here, the faster orders will ship and the faster more new calibers will become available.

Banned

Good for you, Pat! I will get in line!!!

Making any head way on the 44's?

Just want to remind everyone that Pat needs to go to the shoot next spring/early summer.... so he better shut down for a couple weeks so he can go..
    I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same

Boolit Mold
    Pat, I recieved my ship notification in e-mail. Thanx for making these dies for all of us who can't but want to make our own checks. I will order more later. Your services are greatly appreciated.

Any word on the .45's? It's been almost one year now since I ordered mine and haven't received any information yet.

Banned

You can find updates I've posted here in the past in the Gas Check forum.

I've had my main CNC machine down for almost 3 weeks now, and I think I have it repaired finally this evening. I had been running 45 caliber parts- all but one part of the dies finished when the breakdown happened. So the hold up. The part- a Z axis encoder had to be made to order. Had no time to get this final die part programmed for my new machine, but hope to have the second machine programmed for all 45 cal die parts as well soon.

Hopefully, I have it resolved and will have all the remaining 45 caliber dies including PB versions shipped out of here very soon.

Banned

Also- M1G's post above is regarding another caliber and not 45PB in case it has cause any confusion.

No, no confusion on my part. All I have ever asked about/ordered were the .45 dies. Still waiting. If not for the constant "soon, very soon!" messages I have seen for all these months here on several threads and by Email I could have spent the money on other suppliers that actually have a product to ship. As it is, you have my money so I guess I have to wait.

Banned

No need to wait Markbo.

I'm trying to find your name, so I can send you a refund.

Please send a PM right away and will get you taken care of.

After this much time Pat?! Don't be silly... Of course I will wait. What harm is it doing now? I have been without my money and the promised product for a long, long time and assure you my shooting fun is not based solely on YOU. After following the bandwagon of supporters I just want to make sure that somebody who might actually be interested actually knows what is really going on, that's all!
    Last edited by Markbo; 09-25-2011 at 05:19 PM.

All I can say is wow
    If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.
    SASS 17373
    Proud Dad of a USAF Airman

Believe me... I could say one helluva lot more than that, but I think I have made my point.

Banned

Honestly Markbo, I don't get your point.

But it's hard enough with what I have to accomplish here to remain successful enough- in this venture to provide a quality product for my fellow shooters, so I'll get back to work.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast