WidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Load Data Repackbox
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My best friend has passed

My best friend has passed

I have not been on the board for awhile ,while we were vacationing in Florida ( Disney with the kids and grandkids ) my wife got sick and after three weeks in the hospital ,she went home with the Lord . My partner ,confidant ,lover ,fishing buddy and best friend is gone .I have a few places to spread her ashes ,The rocky coast of Maine ,The St Lawrence river near Gananoque Ontario and a spot on the Tunkhannock creek where we fished and talked . Heck she even climbed a couple of mountains with me hunting whitetails . Lupus and Schleroderma were what finally stopped her ,but she had a fighting spirit till the end .Cherish each day with your loved ones for it will be the moments you will remember . thanks for listening , I guess I am just missing her Mark c

Boolit Man
    I am sorry to hear of your loss; you both sound like folks I would have liked to know better. Prayers up from me and my wife, hoping you may find some comfort in your time of need.
    May God bless and keep you and yours.
    Paul and Ida

Boolit Master
    Bart,i can't imagine..

Be glad for your time together,that was a blessing i can tell.

Boolit Master
    So sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our prayers.

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

In Remebrance

My sincerest condolences.

Moderator Emeritus

My condolences Bart. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Words definitely fail to express the sorrow in times like this.
    "The worst wheel of the cart makes the most noise." - Benjamin Franklin

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

Bart, Words are of little condolence. In times like this it seems that thoughts and prayers carry but little more. Never the less be assured that ours are with you. RD
    “A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.”

Thomas Jefferson – Author of the Declaration of Independence and 3rd President of the USA

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    My condolences Bart. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Words definitely fail to express the sorrow in times like this.

Just remember this IS a family and many of us have gone thru the same loss, (a wife and daughter) so feel free to contact us and we will try to help you thru this loss.

We are here as a family to help you and share in your loss.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Thank You all for the kind words,It all seems kind of surreal at the moment , to top it off my Mother in law who was also a dynamic and beautiful woman ,joined my wife a few days ago ,doctors terminology aside I believe it was from a broken heart . They will be missed but not forgoten .I feel so blessed to have had two such wonderful women in my life . I am going to hunt this year with my wife,s little 243 and her 45 cal flintlock hawken . She had more than one proud BP shooter up set about 30 years ago when during a turkey shoot ( we were shooting at a hard boiled egg on a string ,she watched everybody miss then said let me try that ,I like those open sights . needless to say she hit the egg won the grand prize and had half the men there in flux. Had to share that . Thanks again to a wonderful bunch at the cast boolit society Bart

I am very glad you have such a wonder relationship with her. Far to many people don't have that. Love is a double edged sword. It is so rich and wonderful on one side, but it hurts so bad when you loose the one you love.

Please be assured of my prayers for you as you find your way through the pain and loss.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Boolit Master
    Bart, my condolences on your loss.
    Paul G.
    Once I was young, now I am old and in between went by way to fast.

The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun.
    -- R. Buckminster Fuller

Boolit Grand Master
    Mark
    I am so very sorry to hear that
    it has to be hard
    try and remember the good times and forget he sad
    blessed are we
    be strong
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Buddy
    My condolences to you.

I don't know you friend, but your message got me. I myself would be so lost and helpless without my sweet wife of almost 35 years and I certainly can get a small glimmer of your pain. I dread the day also when we have to say goodbye. May God's grace see you through this very difficult time for you and all your friends and family. You will be in my prayers tonight, brother.
    DoubleAdobe

Bart my sincerest condolences!

Jay
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

Thoughts are with you.
    Thermal underwear style guru.
    "Exclusive international distributor of Jeff Brown Hunt Club clothing."
    Supplier to the rich(?) and infamous.

Cheers from New Zealand

Jeff.

Boolit Buddy

Bart, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. CR

Bart,
    I know we have never met but I you have my deepest sympathies. My family will pray for you and yours.
    jmsj

Once again thank you for the kind words

Boolit Master
    Don't know how to put what I feel into words.

I just yesterday thought of playing back the video tapes I made at Christmas a few years back, but can't bring myself to do so now. Maybe later on, when I've dealt with the situation a bit better.

The Japanese believe that a person continues to live so long as a living person holds their memory and honors their deeds.

Science can not even establish self awareness by objective observation, theres definitely more to life than just our physical body.
    One day we will all meet again in that as yet undiscovered country beyond corporeal borders.