MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyWidenersRepackbox
Reloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Foolish Things I've Seen And Done

Boolit Master

I'm only going to mention one. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to "borrow" my sisters car, it was a Plymouth Sport Fury with a 383 or 440 engine and go for a ride. Did I mention I was 15? Well when I got up in town I decided that it would be fun to do a burnout around the traffic circle, that worked out so well I did another and another. It didn't take the police long to get there as the station was only a hundred yards away!
    GAWD I can't believe I was that stupid!
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years (Abe Lincoln)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington

Boolit Mold
    wow far to many dumb things . don't shoot a tape measure on top of a fence post at point blank with a 22. there's like 2" of rolled up steel there . i had 2 chunks of lead in my face . hahahahaha far to many to type . lifes great . rocket arrows,spudguns & slingshots,shooting phone books in front of ya chests , wheelie bins . ufo's , plastic & glass bottle bomb fights . rocking the wogshop roof hahahaha . wallet & fishing line on the side of the road trick .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345