Load DataWidenersTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
RepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Reloading Everything Lee Precision
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Nevada Cast Bullet Shoot 2007

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Ammohead has it I think, this is more of a in person postal match where we have all got together and BS'd in between runs.
    Pure stinking luck is wonderful, let me tell ya. What could be more pure luck than borrowing a rifle and 5 rounds of ammo and shooting sub inch groups on two separate occasions? Sure, I know how to pull triggers like everyone else but the odds of duplicating a borrowed rifle win are pretty long indeed.
    Postal matches with a BBQ and company such as I have met in the past at NCBS cannot be measured in miles or acres nor can it be weighed to the grain such as can be done with "match ammo" and a sub inch group can be whiffed away by a wisp of wind or sighted wrong via a sandy mirage. Luck and timing and good company all come together in gathering in those Golden WW's. Only the good company matters in the real measure of a NCBS to me.
    The Golden WW's are but a bonus, the goal is to be among friends.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Any pics avail yet?
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

What a great time !!!

Marlene is suggesting a Rifle and a Pistol event for the Ladies for 2008? (Like a 50 Yd. Rifle group event and a Offhand pistol event) When she hears a resounding YES, Karen, Lori, Linda and anyone else who is willing, get ready for a few reminding e-mails from her. Oh, Marjorie, Marlene and onceabull's mother, (those of you that have not met her, she will be 91 in September) says,"we need to have a Sawed Off Shotgun event for her"!!!

NO PICS YET, I will start working on them soon. I am not real fast, but it shouldn't be to long. After editing I will put them on a disc. I will send a copy to all in attendence and to those that have already requested and to those that request them in the future.

To: Bruce & Karen B.
    Again, thank you so much for the work you do for all of us. Everything, the Range, the Dinning Out, Your Hospitality, the Wonderful Bar-B-Que and Deserts at your home. You two are appreciated by all.

To: everyone else, thanks for the great time, we can't wait to do it all over again !!!
    Last edited by cobbmtmac; 06-28-2007 at 04:28 PM.
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range

good times,good friends, redux

NCBS '07 is in the record books,..great credits again for our super hosts,the Bannisters...going home (north) uneventful until the hwy 95 upper crossing @ Cow Creek ( twixt Burns Junc. & Rome, Orygun) Both lanes blocked for some time s as Lumber hauler going south tried the turn onto the bridge at speed..took out 40+feet of guardrail,kept trailer on the road but separated, spilled about half that each way (off/on road) all the shake n/bake broke bonds on front half,as cab exited pavement on opposite side but fairly level there so only put top of load on pavement.. tough place to have to find unoccupied workmen to clear things up.. ---idea for Sis's all Femme rifle match ,NCBS '08,,---each entrant uses same rifle/load..BruceB's 404 Jeffrey, I'm thinking that after first shot,they will all agree to a 3 shot group contest...AND big thank You to BruceB for letting me shoot that one all I wanted ,,(2 shots) Onceabull
    "The Eagle is no flycatcher"

NCBS 2007 Pictures

SEE Competition and Results........Dilemma ncbs....2007 for Pictures of NCBS 2007 Event.
    Last edited by cobbmtmac; 07-17-2007 at 08:42 PM.
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789