Titan ReloadingWidenersInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Snyders Jerky Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AZ-Stew, My Dad.....

AZ-JIM
    Sorry to hear of your loss, my deepest condolences.
    jmsj

Boolit Buddy
    I too, have been influenced by his posts. My condolences to you and your family.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    AZ-JIM

I was shocked when I saw your post. Your DAD was one of my favorite posters here. I am glad that if he had to take leave on us that he was able to just slip away.

I am sure that you picked up much more from your dad than you realize. Start hanging out here and you will find that you can help many here.

Condolences to your family son of AZ-Stew.

AZ Stew will be missed for a long time.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Super Moderator

............Darn, this IS so unexpected and troubling to me. I really enjoyed meeting him and to spend time with him at last year's NCBS. He was always busy with his camera and got a big kick out of taking photo's of the goings on, and was a definate positive addition to the event.

For me the annual NCBS has become more like a family reunion then anything else. When he'd mentioned here that he didn't feel he'd be able financialy to see his way clear to attend this year's shindig, I sent him a PM giving him some friendly 'carp' This caused a few days worth of PM's back and forth bagging on each other. I really believe that to me he was a good friend too late met, and too soon gone.

My sincere condolences to you and those others also left behind as I know his passing has left a large hole in your lives.

Kindest regards,
    Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Moderator Emeritus
    Sad news indeed.

Your father was a highly respected member here and his substantial contribution was knowledgable and generous.

My thoughts are with you and all your family and friends at this time.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Boolit Buddy

Sorry for you're familys loss, and salute to you're father for his military service.
    PaGunBuilder. Learning to build the guns that shaped our country.

"Stand your ground! Don't fire unless fired upon! But if they want to have a war, let it begin here!"

In Remebrance

What a shock. My sincerest condolences to you and your family. I considered Stew a friend, we traded many a PM back and forth. He will be sorely missed.

Rest easy friend.

Boolit Master

Jim
    I just found this and I will miss your dad's comments here as that is the only way I knew him. Prayers to you, your family and most of AZ-Stew. We share a common name you see I am stew also
    Seems we are losing more and more of those who know about firearms and casting
    He will be sorely missed
    Beware of a government that fears its citizens having the means to protect themselves.
    NRA Patron member
    Veteran

Boolit Master
    Jim,
    I am another of those who met your father at NCBS last year. I enjoyed his company, and was looking forward to seeing him again this year. I was very disappointed when he posted that he probably would not be able to make it, so when I read of his passing, my heart just dropped.
    I am so very sorry for your family's loss. Please accept our prayers for healing and comfort.

Don

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

AZ-JIM,

I too met your Dad at Last years NCBS, subsequently we corresponded re-photo's and more. Buckshot's, obssd1958's and others words are Ditto-ed from us. Sincere condolences to you and your entire family.

Mac & Marlene
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Banned

I too read quite a few of your Dad's posts. I am shocked, and so sorry to hear of this.

Moderator Emeritus

I enjoyed visiting with him at last years NCBS. A true gentleman and a really nice guy. My heart goes out to your family for your loss.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Master

AZ-Jim, what a shock! I never spoke with him but I always knew I was going to learn something when I saw one of his posts. Words cannot express my shock, you have my condolences.
    Silent Key, 73 my friend, DE KJ4ZJH

Perma-Banned

I chatted with him a few times in Chat. I thought that he was truly a class act. While I did not know him well (really, at all), I will miss his humor and wisdom. My best to you and your family in this time.
    Semper Fi.

OB

[FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3]Je suis Charlie

Safeguard our way of life...Defend the Constitution against ALL Enemies, Foreign and Domestic!!!

Boolit Master
    AZ Stew was knowledgable and courteous and friendly - one of the good ones for sure. May your family find comfort in this time of sorrow. We are all diminished by his passing.

Boolit Master

Jim, I'm sorry to hear it. I enjoyed your Dad's postings. He will be missed around here.

James

bummer .... he had a rare insight that i respected , my condolences my best thoughts and my gratitude , happy trails amigo ...
    Je suis Charlie

" To sit in judgment of those things which you perceive to be wrong or imperfect is to be one more person who is part of judgment, evil or imperfection."
    Wayne Dyer
    if it was easy would it be as worthy ? or as long of lasting impression ? the hardest of lessons are the best of teachers [shrugz]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLzFhOslZPM

My condolences and prayers to you and your family. I too had read a lot of Stew's posts, and he will be sorely missed. He was also a veteran and patriot and that is to be admired. Please let your family know how much he will be missed here on this forum.

Banned

Stew was a member i truly enjoyed reading. His post were insightful and full of knowledge. His departure from this Earth is truly a loss. He will be missed and remembered as a man of honor and dignity. I never met Stew in person but from reading his posts i feel like he would have the kind of man I would enjoy just sitting and talking with. May the Lord welcome Stew into his loving Grace and comfort those whom he left behind, with the knowledge that they will see Stew again one day.

Andy

Banned

very sad news. I allways enjoyed his posts and had alot of respect for his opinions. He will be missed here!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast