Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Wideners RotoMetals2
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 2011 nevada cast bullet shoot may 20-21-22 2011

Super Moderator

..............The usual superb job Mac! It's a shame you have to spend so much of your time chasing around with a camera, but I guess if you didn't we'd be S O L, for pictures eh?

...................Regards, Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Mac,
    Thanks for the pictures. Brings back already fond memories of this years shoot and makes me long for next years get together....Walt and Jane

Internet & other problems

Hi to everyone,

Thanks for the kind words!

I need to let you know that we are experiencing severe internet problems. Some of the problem may be with my system. I wanted to let those that are expecting pictures in the mail know, that my printer is also giving me trouble. My computer expert is my B-in-Law, he is a mountainness hour away, but is very busy with his paying accounts, so I don't know how soon I will get his attention. So please bare with me.

It has taken me almost two days to get cast Boolits to come up.

Just as soon as things are fixed I'll come on and let you know, Thanks,
    Last edited by cobbmtmac; 06-16-2011 at 12:34 PM.
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

All is well!

I shoud be getting pics out by weeks end or before.

Take care,
    Last edited by cobbmtmac; 06-22-2011 at 11:17 AM.
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Longwood
    Thanks for the photo's.
    That was some fine shooting indeed.
    Loved looking a those nice guns and nice looking folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Longwood View Post
    Thanks for the photo's.
    That was some fine shooting indeed.
    Loved looking a those nice guns and nice looking folks.
    Longwood,

Thanks for the kind words. It is as much or more fun than the pictures show! I would like to invite you to NCBS 2012, tenitively planned for June of 2012. Stay tuned to this site early in the year for info on next years event. Be part of next years pictures.

Sincerely,

Boolit Mold
    HEY Ya'll!

Oh Patrick, you show-off! Sure, first time out there ya get a perfect score! Way to go though Bro! Looks like you had a lot of fun. I didn't read everything (kids keep whining me off my computer) - where were you?

I still can't open your pics in my email unless I send them to my hotmail account. Problem's not on your end.

TN

Boolit Mold
    HEY! Castboolits remembered my birthday!!! NOW I AM SOMEBODY!!

TamNemo,

First, welcome to this site! Yes, Pats' a big show off, however, I believe liked by all!
    Last edited by cobbmtmac; 07-24-2011 at 11:43 AM.

Banned

Happy 50th Birthday Tam! ...

I think SIS should come to next year's NCBS.

The entertainment value alone would be worth it ..

New generation Cast Boolitettes....

Boolit Mold
    Hi All, On Tuesday, the 18th, we are off to South Africa for a ten day hunt. Hopefully we can give you updates and keep you posted during our stay or soon after we return to the USA.

Panama Jack & Anita

Banned

Awesome!

Send pics Jack...!~

Panama Jack & Anita,

Have a great trip, take lots of pics, but most of all we wish you great hunting success!

Be in touch

Super Moderator

............When I was in the Navy we went to the Indian Ocean/Mid East. Stopped in Luanda, Angola, Mombasa, Kenya for a few days and went on a "Camera Safari" in the Tsavo Game preserve. Also stopped at Masawa, Ethiopia. Of course we stopped at other places too, but I recall how GLAD I was to get back to the good ole U.S. of A.!

..............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Mold
    When we were in South Africa we could not get online to send any photos. My hunt was successful. I got my primary species, the kudu, as well as a blue wildebeest and a waterbuck. I was able to upload the 3 photos to a Picassa web album but we cannot figure out how to get the photos in this message. Anyone have any suggestions ... ?

Panama Jack & Anita
    Last edited by Panama Jack; 11-10-2011 at 12:57 AM. Reason: We are trying to post 3 photos ...

Boolit Mold
    Please try this link ... copy and paste ... or just click on the link.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1124106...eat=directlink

Panama Jack
    Last edited by Buckshot; 11-10-2011 at 01:54 AM.

Super Moderator

............Jack, the address you put in worked just fine. I tried to download the photo's and then insert them into your post, but I guess your photo sharing place won't allow it. So, what cast boolit mould did ya use and what was your load?

Rick

Boolit Master

Very nice Jack. Let's hear the story behind them...
    Matt

44 Special Articles

With regards to gun control in this country, everyone should be asking themselves one question:
    What is it that this government feels they need to do, but can't do, unless the citizens of this nation are first disarmed?
    (I seriously doubt you can come up with any plausible answers that you will like...)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Banned

Watch your cheek Matt ...

Boolit Mold
    Buckshot ... and for those who are interested ... I used a 375 Ruger, 300 grain RN bullets, factory loads by Hornady. Details of the hunt will come later.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789