Inline FabricationRotoMetals2WidenersRepackbox
Lee PrecisionLoad DataSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters Supply Reloading Everything

Thread: 22/45

Boolit Master

22/45

Just picked one up.5.5" barrel. Great gun. They moved the mag release up behind the trigger. And drilled and tapped the frame for a scope rail (rail comes with the gun). Very happy with this gun

Moderator Emeritus

I like mine, it hates Remington Thunderbolts though. worst case of leading I've ever seen.
    Reloading Data Project - (in retirement)
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/reloadersrfrnce/

Boolit Buddy
    I've had mine about two years now, and it's performed just great.
    I put about 200 rounds though it yesterday and it shot right where I put it,
    with no hicups. As a matter of fact, it's has not missfired once since I've had it.
    I think you will really like your's.

Boolit Grand Master
    Another 22/45 fan here. 5.5" heavy barrel variant, and it isn't the least bit ammo-sensitive with standard velocity or high-velocity of any make. It just runs and runs.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

I put a Hogue Handall on mine. My is one of the older models and it helped it a lot.
    Crabo

Do not argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

In Remebrance

Another fan here, same gun. It actually comes close to matching my FILs High Standard Supermatic which surprised me greatly. The HS still has better sights. Mine feeds everything fine I've tried so far. It's also a great hit with the kids. It brought my anti-social nephew out of his shell a bit, especially once I told him he could shoot into a beaver pond at floating stuff. The big dummy really got off on seeing the water pop up. Whatever it takes I guess.

Anyway, I think you'll be very happy.