Reloading EverythingRepackboxInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Wideners Titan Reloading

Thread: Score!!!

Nice! Well worth the bucket!!!
    -Steve
    Have gun, will travel.
    Iraq Vet '05-'06
    Afghanistan Vet '09-'10
    RIP- TSgt Jason Norton and SSgt Brian McElroy, KIA 22 Jan '06, near Taji, Iraq. You'll never be forgotten.

Boolit Buddy
    Any man that can casually walk out carrying a full 5 gallon bucket of wheel weights is most certainly a man not to be trifled with..............

Boolit Grand Master

I once could carry full buckets of lead. Now I have to make 2 trips to move 5 gal of water. Make sure he remember to save them for you with a pizza donation.

PS
    Now I carry hand trucks and have a crane on the back of my truck. There won't be any lead left behind because of too much weight.

Boolit Buddy
    [QUOTE=mold maker;1137587]I once could carry full buckets of lead. Now I have to make 2 trips to move 5 gal of water.

The follies of our youth......... I "preach" at just about any young man I see doing similar things now and caution them to take care of their back. They pretty much do the same thing I did when I was young, ignore the advice. Their turn to "preach" will come sooner than they realize.................

Thonotosassa, Florida/ Pensacola, N. Carolina
    [QUOTE=Smoke-um if you got-um;1138291]
    Quote Originally Posted by mold maker View Post
    I once could carry full buckets of lead. Now I have to make 2 trips to move 5 gal of water.

The follies of our youth......... I "preach" at just about any young man I see doing similar things now and caution them to take care of their back. They pretty much do the same thing I did when I was young, ignore the advice. Their turn to "preach" will come sooner than they realize.................
    When I was a young man, I was an ironworker and I used to be able to climb up a ladder with a tall oxygen bottle on my shoulder, now I can barely bend over to tie my boots. Yea, "the follies of our youth"!
    "The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man -- and give some back."
    Al Swearengen, from "Deadwood"

Perma-Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke-um if you got-um View Post
    Any man that can casually walk out carrying a full 5 gallon bucket of wheel weights is most certainly a man not to be trifled with..............

Boy, you got that right.....

Boolit Master

Good Score!