PDA

View Full Version : We Need Your Help. Please Read This.

Trey45
11-18-2010, 05:05 PM
The yearly spammer attacks have begun, we need your help in catching these vermin. We can often catch them as soon as they sign up, but we still miss a few. If any of you fine people see spam, please REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY! If you receive spam in your PM inbox, please forward it and report it ASAP. With YOUR help, we can keep this forum SPAM FREE. Thanks to everyone for your help, we really do appreciate it.

luvtn
11-25-2010, 12:09 AM
"please forward it and report it ASAP" to where/whom?
luvtn

Gunload Master
11-25-2010, 01:48 AM
On every post on this forum, if you look under the individuals name you will see a Red Triangle with a Black mark in the middle. If you click on that you can report that particular post, and all the Cast Boolit Staff will get a notification of it.

JRMTactical
11-25-2010, 07:52 PM
May we hunt these spammers down and pull out their nose hairs with rusty pliers? Also, what in particular are we looking for when it comes to the SPAM? Do you have an example maybe?

waksupi
11-25-2010, 08:33 PM
May we hunt these spammers down and pull out their nose hairs with rusty pliers? Also, what in particular are we looking for when it comes to the SPAM? Do you have an example maybe?

It will generally be the spammers first post, with a live link in it, either in the message body, or their tag line.

Any brutality you wish to visit upon them has my blessing.

Jim
12-04-2010, 10:34 PM
.....Any brutality you wish to visit upon them has my blessing.

First thing that popped in my mind was 500 grains.:bigsmyl2: