PDA

View Full Version : Guns America

Denver
10-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Anyone here deal with GA? I've bought & sold a few guns through them over the years, and have had little or no problem. I've heard of others that have; and also that the guy running the show can be a real jerk. Reading through the HELP section on the webpage, it would certainly indicate that may be true.
I have several guns listed there now but have'nt had any responses to my ads so far. I checked my seller profile and find that my old Email addy is still listed. I don't use that server any longer and have cable now, so I can't access any mail to that address. Figuring that is likely the problem, I've been trying to change it, but keep running into the same wall. It says I need a "Profile Validation Key" that will be emailed to me. I assume they are trying to email it to my old address.:roll: I sent an email trying to explain the situation, but so far no response. It also says that only emails they deem worthy are responded to.

montana_charlie
10-07-2006, 02:27 PM
I would look for a phone number to call. But (if all else fails) after your current listings run out, just create a new account.
CM

Four Fingers of Death
10-07-2006, 09:35 PM
[QUOTE=I don't use that server any longer and have cable now, so I can't access any mail to that address.[/QUOTE]

Thats why I never use the providor's free email service, all sorts of hassles when you change over. Some ebay sellers insist on them however, but I'd never use them as my primary email address. Mick.

Explorer1
10-10-2006, 10:30 PM
I stopped using GA when I tried to buy a piece and the seller RAISED the price after I expressed interest at the stated price. I then complained to GA about this creep several times and got NO response.
I realize they are just a middle man but if they support this tyep of seller, even by a lack of action, then I have NO use for them.
At least IMHO.