PDA

View Full Version : ww snooping pays off

arjacobson
11-16-2010, 09:30 PM
I had to run a tire for work to one of the local tire repair shops today. While talking to the guy I jokingly asked he they had any weelweights they wanted to get rid of..He said a guy just picked some up a week ago but they might have a few. I asked him what he wanted for them and was quoted $5.00. Said they usually sell full buckets for $10.00.. Paid the man and told him I would pick them up after work.. Ended up being a 5 gallon bucket 3/4 full.. It was so damn heavy I paid the young guy who helped load it $5.00 for his trouble!! Not only were they open to selling them to me they were downright NICE about it....Anyway the young guy said he would save them back for me and I will be sure to return the favor to the whole shop.. Told me to come back every two weeks from now on!! Had a few iron-a few zincs-even had a couple steel stick ons but other than that it has been a great haul. Haven't got a total weight yet but it is heavy>>>

btrapr1
11-16-2010, 10:11 PM
awesome...I am gettign ready to start pouring for my 35 Remington...

I too am gonna try to load up on buckets...

hoosierlogger
11-17-2010, 06:46 AM
good haul. Take them some empty buckets with a few small holes drilled in the bottom to put them in. It helps to drain out the chew spit that always finds its way in the bucket.

Baron von Trollwhack
11-17-2010, 08:12 AM
A six pack is often very much appreciated. BvT

home in oz
11-17-2010, 11:09 AM
Good Haul!

Recluse
11-19-2010, 04:04 AM
good haul. Take them some empty buckets with a few small holes drilled in the bottom to put them in. It helps to drain out the chew spit that always finds its way in the bucket.

Hell, that's just flux for the smelting.

:coffee:

cooterdog
11-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Nice score