PDA

View Full Version : marbles/pedersoli

hiram
11-10-2010, 12:50 AM
Does anyone know if there is a Marble's tang sight to fit Pedersoli RB tang? I see Uberti is on the list.

NickSS
11-10-2010, 06:01 AM
I have a pedersoli RB and it has the same hole spacing as the Pedersoli sharps rifle However, the Marbles sights Unless you buy the new ones with interchangeable staffs, may not be high enough

hiram
11-10-2010, 08:22 AM
I have a pedersoli RB and it has the same hole spacing as the Pedersoli sharps rifle However, the Marbles sights Unless you buy the new ones with interchangeable staffs, may not be high enough

Nick-- did you mean Uberti rifle instead of sharps rifle?

montana_charlie
11-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Nick-- did you mean Uberti rifle instead of sharps rifle?
If Nick meant that it would have him saying, "I have a pedersoli RB and it has the same hole spacing as the Pedersoli Uberti rifle..." That seems an unlikely thing for him to say.

If he had meant to say "Uberti Sharps rifle" it would be no different because the Uberti Sharps rifles are made by Pedersoli.

Some of the Pedersoli rolling block rifles are supplied with tang sights. The tang sight included is their USA 430...which also fits the Pedersoli Sharps rifles.
The hole spacing is very near 2.25 inches.

Find a Marble's sight with that spacing, and it will fit the rifle...even if it doesn't turn out to be tall enough.
CM