PDA

View Full Version : GB ... Maybe

nighthunter
10-02-2006, 07:28 PM
I think that if the GB for gas checks is going to continue on a per caliber basis that the threads of each caliber being ordered should be listed on seperate threads. This would eliminate haveing to read and reread all the posts currently listed under the one GB thread. I think it would make life easier for a lot of folks.
Nighthunter

500bfrman
10-02-2006, 07:53 PM
I think that's what the powers that be are doing. The 323 thread was different, and the current one was only for polling, and 30 caliber. I would imagine that when they wrap up the 30's they will start a new thread. But, I am certainly not a power that be, so we shall see.

No_1
10-03-2006, 08:51 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

These are my first attempts at the GB thing. We are in the process of figuring out how to make it as smooth as possible for all involved. As long as things are smooth and EVERYONE is happy I will continue being the honcho of the GATORCHECK GB's.

At the end of the 30 CAL GB we will poll again (on the GATORCHECK GB thread) to see what is next and the majority will rule. (I understand that some may wait for their desires to roll around but please understand we feel it is much easier to do this one caliber at a time.) I want to use the GATOCHECK GB thread to poll and then I will use Nighthunters suggestion of different threads for different calibers. I would like all to offer suggestions. Please understand that the suggestion may or may not be used but we still want to hear from you.

I wish to thank all who have been helpfull and also all who have been patient with me. I promise to do my best at making everyone happy!

V/r

Robert

I think that's what the powers that be are doing. The 323 thread was different, and the current one was only for polling, and 30 caliber. I would imagine that when they wrap up the 30's they will start a new thread. But, I am certainly not a power that be, so we shall see.

I think that if the GB for gas checks is going to continue on a per caliber basis that the threads of each caliber being ordered should be listed on seperate threads. This would eliminate haveing to read and reread all the posts currently listed under the one GB thread. I think it would make life easier for a lot of folks.
Nighthunter

500bfrman
10-03-2006, 03:31 PM
I thank you for taking on the task. YOu are doing a good job from what I can see. I just need more patience.