PDA

View Full Version : Convert to Double Set Triggers????

oldracer
11-01-2010, 01:47 PM
I have searched, both here and throughout the web without much success so I thought I would ask: Can the trigger on a Remington Rolling Block be converted to a double set trigger and if so who makes the trigger setup? I have seen single triggers as a unit but no double set. Doug Knoell did a trigger job and has the pull right at 2 1/2 pounds with no creep or anything but I sure like the triggers on the muzzle loader I built a few years ago and the "touch" to make it fire.

32ideal
11-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Check Here>>>>> http://www.lonestarrifle.com/Gunsmithing.html kind of $$$ :groner:
32ideal

Could you email or PM me the contact info on Doug?

I have searched, both here and throughout the web without much success so I thought I would ask: Can the trigger on a Remington Rolling Block be converted to a double set trigger and if so who makes the trigger setup? I have seen single triggers as a unit but no double set. Doug Knoell did a trigger job and has the pull right at 2 1/2 pounds with no creep or anything but I sure like the triggers on the muzzle loader I built a few years ago and the "touch" to make it fire.