PDA

View Full Version : Magma Bullet Master - auto caster price

wcb_gabe
09-26-2006, 11:41 PM
Long story short I have a few extra commercial bullet casting machines I'm not currently using and was wondering what I could expect to get for them if I decided to sell them.

The ones I'm thinking of parting with are:
2-3 older magma bullet master
1 older ballisticast machine
1 like new ballisticast mII
all the machines will do 2000 - 4000+ per hour depending on the bullet your running.

I know what they sell for new but just wanting to get an idea of what the used machines are worth.
Thanks in advance,
Gabe

LAH
10-08-2006, 04:30 PM
I purchased a rebuilt Ballisti Cast MKII from them while Dennis Edwards owned the company. The machine and 4 Auto Cast moulds was 1300.00. I know what they run new and realize this may hurt but that's what I paid. It was an old machine though that used no air..............Creeker

10-12-2006, 12:35 PM
Do You Have A Manual Casting Mechine?

MCP45
12-27-2010, 03:29 PM
WCB Gabe, i knw it's late but do you still have the machines?

casterofboolits
12-27-2010, 05:36 PM
Used machines will be dependent on condition. Probably half or a little less in good condition.

kend
12-30-2010, 09:53 PM
I was interested as well until I realized this thread is 4 years old.....

louisfarrugia
01-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Long story short I have a few extra commercial bullet casting machines I'm not currently using and was wondering what I could expect to get for them if I decided to sell them.

The ones I'm thinking of parting with are:
2-3 older magma bullet master
1 older ballisticast machine
1 like new ballisticast mII
all the machines will do 2000 - 4000+ per hour depending on the bullet your running.

I know what they sell for new but just wanting to get an idea of what the used machines are worth.
Thanks in advance,
Gabe

Dear Sir
I was reading your in put and I am interested in a casting machine and lube sizer
commercial do you still have them, or can you help me to find some in good working order.

thanks in advance
LOUIS FARRUGIA