PDA

View Full Version : ROTOMETALS is A-OK with me!!!

swampsavage
10-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Ordered 60# of Lyman #2 alloy from them last Friday. I didn't know they were a sponsor here at the time, just picked them from a Google search. Arrived today and was pleasantly surprised to find it in the form of 10 ingots and a few pieces of ingot. Makes it a whole lot easier to melt down with my Lee 10# pot. I appreciate that as, I just got through melting down the remainder of the 70# block of pure lead I got last year. Sawing it, even with a Super Sawzall, was no fun. I'm not sure how long the USPS is going to allow up to 70# in a flat-rate Priority box. I'm sure our rural carrier is not amused. I'll have to leave her a little gift in the mailbox for totin' it all the way to the front door.

onesonek
10-21-2010, 03:00 PM
The one and only (so far) deal I have had with with them, will have me comming back!!!

GLL
10-21-2010, 03:56 PM
I bought 10 pounds of the 30% Antimony+70% Lead (Super Hard Alloy) just to have a convenient source of antimony available. Great service ! Took four days from order to delivery ! Nice well marked ingots !

Jerry

RP
10-21-2010, 11:43 PM
good to have them on board suppling alloy for those who cant find any. I got a ladle from them paid more for it but if they support this site I will support them.

lwknight
10-22-2010, 12:19 AM
Everytime I order from Rotometals , my mail gets messed for days.
I think the carrier has a bad back:bigsmyl2: