PDA

View Full Version : Outta here for elk and mulies

charger 1
09-25-2006, 04:59 AM
Marlin 45/70 with LBT 350 FN's. Leaving tuesday night,headed west for elk and mule deer.I know when I'm goin but no clue when I'm commin back. Buddy says we're commin back when we got meat in the truck and smile on face. OK..Hope to post pics on return...Geez hope to have something to post pics of:)

C1PNR
09-25-2006, 10:09 PM
Best of LUCK my friend, and yes, Pictures would be very nice! Hope to do much the same just a little later this year, like October!

charger 1
10-02-2006, 06:31 AM
Been out here for 4 days,on fifth which was yesterday the counteless hrs of range time paid. I hurled that 350 WFN at him at 236 yds by the range finder and smacked him in the lungs and dropped him like a bad habbit. OH by the way "him" is a 7x7 almost perfectly typical elk which everybody at the butcher estimates at 900+ on the hoof...Cause I,m at a remote computer I cant talk much or post pics,but when I get home in a couple weeks you guys will be first to see it...But it's SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinks: :-D :-D :-D

RugerFan
10-02-2006, 10:04 AM
Nice going! Can't wait for the pics.

Ranch Dog
10-02-2006, 10:48 AM
Outstanding.... looking forward to story and pictures!

Bullshop
10-02-2006, 12:15 PM
WOW an royal !!! Nice going !!! You have learned well grasshopper.
Where did you hunt? I spent a hunting season arround Pink Mt. and saw somr way big bulls come outa there. I realy like that area as they have all the north american big game accept polar bear. Did ya catch the boolit?
Well done !!!
BIC/BS