PDA

View Full Version : A Funny Thing

Beekeeper
10-13-2010, 01:18 PM
Happened on the way home this morning.
Went shopping for various reloading supplies.
On the way home started to laugh as I looked at the seat beside me.

Box of rubber gloves
Bottle of olive oil
Bottle of peanut oil
Package of cotten balls
Package of Dacron pillow fiber fill
A couple of pounds of beeswax
A couple pounds of Parifin.

The thought struck me on how to explain it to one of the Counties Finest!
Most are devout gun haters even tho they carry one on duty.

Try telling one you are going home to make boolit lube and load some shells "WOW"
already in trouble and not even done anything yet.

Jim

cbrick
10-13-2010, 01:48 PM
The thought struck me on how to explain it to one of the Counties Finest! Most are devout gun haters even tho they carry one on duty. Jim

Not necessarily true. I work in the film and TV industry and the law requires the film company to have police officers on all film locations. These officers are paid by the film company, not the tax payer and most but not all are retired officers. With 33 years in the industry I have talked with many hundreds of these officers and the vast majority of them are pro gun, pro Constitution.

The majority of anti gun cops are the top end of the department, the ones that have to tuck their tail between their legs, hat in hand and beg a liberal politician for funding for their department and/or were appointed by the liberal politician.

In reality I have met very few anti gun cops but yes, there are a few of course. Nothing is 100% one way or the other.

Rick

220swiftfn
10-13-2010, 11:48 PM
If you can pull it off with a straight face, look them square in the eye and tell them that you and the wife have a healthy sex life........ :)

Dan

silverbuzzard
10-14-2010, 09:31 PM
Just don't keep any sheep or goat magazines in the same vehicle and you'll be alright

Shiloh
10-15-2010, 09:16 PM
If you can pull it off with a straight face, look them square in the eye and tell them that you and the wife have a healthy sex life........ :)
Dan

Or tell him you are making massaging lube and need to stop at the herbal store for some scented essential oils. If your real gutsy you could wink at him when you say it.:kidding:

Shiloh