PDA

View Full Version : Yea OK

Jetwrench
09-19-2006, 05:00 PM
On AOL news:

X-Rated Font Used on Third-Grade Handout
AP
MONROE, N.Y. (Sept. 18) - School officials apologized after an X-rated font was used on a third-grade spelling packet handed out to parents. The font showed male and female stick figures in provocative poses to form the letters of the alphabet.

Officials with the Monroe-Woodbury School District in Orange County apologized last week after parents at Pine Tree Elementary School were given the spelling packet at an open house.

Administrators said the teacher did not use the font intentionally.

Monroe is about 45 miles northwest of New York City.

TEACHER BETTER BE GLAD IT WASNT MY KIDS........JETWRENCH

StarMetal
09-19-2006, 06:18 PM
Jetwrench,

That's nothing compared to what happen at my son's high school. He told me yesterday after school and I didn't believe it until it was on the news last night. Twenty some, yes TWENTY some girls were filmed having sex and it was posted on various websites where you upload your homemade movies of whatever, plus there were DVD copies floating around the school. HOLY HELL, what the heck is going on in schools today? TWENTY girls? That's a high ratio. Shocking for a little redneck southern town, in TN.

Joe

357maximum
09-20-2006, 02:05 PM
Jetwrench,

That's nothing compared to what happen at my son's high school. He told me yesterday after school and I didn't believe it until it was on the news last night. Twenty some, yes TWENTY some girls were filmed having sex and it was posted on various websites where you upload your homemade movies of whatever, plus there were DVD copies floating around the school. HOLY HELL, what the heck is going on in schools today? TWENTY girls? That's a high ratio. Shocking for a little redneck southern town, in TN.

Joe

Either things have really changed, or I got totally, royally, cheated in high school...

StarMetal
09-20-2006, 03:36 PM
357max,

I think things changed...ALOT !!!!

Joe