PDA

View Full Version : Ruger hand gun sights

GP100man
09-16-2006, 05:29 PM
i installed the ruger gold dot front & v rear , i can do some fancy shooting with them sights!!! gonna order some one ragged hole sights for next year!!!wooo hooooo!!! & ithought my eyes were shot,!!!:Fire: :Fire: :Fire: :castmine:

Bass Ackward
09-16-2006, 06:34 PM
i installed the ruger gold dot front & v rear , i can do some fancy shooting with them sights!!! gonna order some one ragged hole sights for next year!!!wooo hooooo!!! & ithought my eyes were shot,!!!:Fire: :Fire: :Fire: :castmine:

GP,

I had a guy today that was shooting my gun and couldn't hold 4" where I was holding less than 1 1/2". Then he started to shoot like rifle sights taking a fine beed in the bottom of the notch using just the top of the square sight. He shot way low, but had less than a 2" group.

I have those one ragged hole sights. Great hunting sight! Especially in low light. Not a competition sight for paper unless you are shooting very often. If you need the light, they are definately pop can killers at ranges well beyond where those standard square sights fail your eyes.

GP100man
09-16-2006, 08:04 PM
bassackward ive already put 2 sets of oneraggedhole sight blades on xmas list !!!!i use the rear v with the white line vertical with the v not the notch, plan on using gold dot with the orh sight