PDA

View Full Version : More on Pat's .35PB GCs

beagle
09-25-2010, 12:18 PM
Got one of Pat's .35PB tools last week and have been messing with it this week. Still not up to speed as I haven't gotten a strip cutter yet but I've been turning out a pretty good quantity as is. Material is pop cans.

The first candidate I GC'd was some 358429HPs and they did well. I had some 358477HPs made up and they were next as I had a bunch cast up for use in the M1894 Marlin .357. They did fine.

Then, I got to thinking about my Ruger Blackhawk 9mm convertible and GC'd a box of 358480HPs for the 9mm cylinder. Slick and easily done.

Next, I spied a box of 356402s on the shelf sized .3565" for my Browning High Power. I wondered if the GC would squeeze down that much. Yes they did and turned out great.

Now, I need to shoot some and see how well they do for me.

Pat's making a great tool here and it's versatile and easy to use. I'm predicting he will sell a bunch of them over the years after he gets all the engineering done and everything on CAD.

Great tool, Pat.

Now, if he can just figure out how to make a tool that will make primers, we'll be in shooters heaven./beagle