PDA

View Full Version : Single Action Improvements

HEAD0001
09-20-2010, 07:11 PM
A couple of you guys recommended Mr. Munden to do some work on a single action Ruger. I tried to call him a few times but there was no answer. Then the other day a nice lady answered the phone. She was very polite. And she put Mr. Munden on the phone. He took the time to answer all my questions, and was very friendly, and informative. He assured me the BH would come back to me as a better revolver, and I believe him. I was very happy with his demeanor, and how he answered some of my probably stupid questions. We need more guys out there like him.

How many of you guys have used him for work?? Opinions?? I think I am just going to send him a brand new revolver and do all the work up front. May not all be necessary, but easier to just do it and get it done. Tom.

MtGun44
09-20-2010, 10:24 PM
I've ssen him quick draw and shoot live ammo a bunch of times. He is absolutely the real
deal in shooting, and apparently does his own work for many decades.

Bill

ReloaderFred
09-21-2010, 03:14 AM
I've talked to him several times at various SHOT Shows. The nice lady you talked to was his wife, Becky, who really is a nice person. I've seen his shooting demonstrations at End of Trail and the man can certainly make a handgun sing.

I've never seen any of his gunsmithing, so I can't attest to the quality one way or the other.

Hope this helps.

Fred

Whitworth
09-21-2010, 07:12 AM
What is it that you would like to have done?