PDA

View Full Version : Sell your rights

OLPDon
09-13-2006, 11:40 PM
Someone else posted this on a different form I withhold his name but I love it and time is running out.
I tip my hat to this ebay seller......

Now my question to all is how much would you want that you would only use the "J" bullet for a year??

Link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&item=190029270715&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Gunload Master
09-14-2006, 12:02 AM
Personally I find that rather idiotic.

But that's just me.

RugerFan
09-14-2006, 12:13 AM
That guy is a copy cat. A similar auction was pulled the other day (The biding was up to $490) and I'm sure this one will get yanked too.

Buckshot
09-14-2006, 12:24 AM
..............I did something similar once. Over on Tuco's Gunboards a couple guys were kind riding me for talking about altering a M95/31 Steyr straightpull to 30-40 Krag. You know, milsurp nazis? Actually I think these 2 were just parroting what they'd seen or heard somewhere, but this was thier chance to big time it.

I asked them what they'd be willing to pay for it. That way they could own it (had a REALLY poor barrel) and wouldn't have to bear the weight of knowing someone was wreaking a truly valuable milsurp. Neither one was interested in stepping up to the plate, but they repeated what a travesty it was, renaming several reasons.

It turned into a really great and simple conversion!

..............Buckshot

rvpilot76
09-14-2006, 02:53 AM
Still no bids with 17 hours left. Looks like they're not willing to put their money where their mouth is. 'Course I already knew that! What most of those idiots don't realize is this; most of those guys who hunt are some of the best conservationists on the planet. They would turn in a poacher just as fast as a tree-hugger; that is if they didn't decide to "fertilize" the landscape with them! I've heard that is how Africa deals with poachers; they feed the "kittens" and "dogs". Everything comes full circle.

Kevin