PDA

View Full Version : BIG batch of FWFL?

Changeling
09-09-2010, 02:11 PM
If one wishes to make a BIG batch of FWFL is it OK to increase the measurements in a linear fashion from the original recipe?

Sorry for the problem "Gear" now everyone wants some. That 2 qt pot is "Out the Window" now I need a 3 or 4 qt pot! But thats it, I'm not making any more than what I have to now! Ordered more ingredients, that's it!

geargnasher
09-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Yes.

Gear

Calamity Jake
09-09-2010, 03:07 PM
If one wishes to make a BIG batch of FWFL is it OK to increase the measurements in a linear fashion from the original recipe?

Sorry for the problem "Gear" now everyone wants some. That 2 qt pot is "Out the Window" now I need a 3 or 4 qt pot! But thats it, I'm not making any more than what I have to now! Ordered more ingredients, that's it!

Bit off more than you wanted to chew uh???:kidding:

Changeling
09-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Bit off more than you wanted to chew uh???:kidding:

Actually I didn't/don't mind when I owed a forum member a favor, but then it just started to snow ball from friends/people that think the components just fall out of the sky for free, know what I mean? Very frustrating, the last straw came when someone I don't even know emailed me and said, "put me down for some free Felix Lube" , I had to read it twice just to believe someone had the balls to do it!!!!!![smilie=b:

fryboy
09-09-2010, 08:31 PM
actually usually folks will stand in line for something they dont even want if they think it's free lolz [insert a lil teasing here ..like how much u got left or something ;) ]

Changeling
09-14-2010, 02:19 PM
actually usually folks will stand in line for something they dont even want if they think it's free lolz [insert a lil teasing here ..like how much u got left or something ;) ]

Hi fryboy, it is kind of funny now (sorta), I never said I had FWFL for free at all. Some friends wanted some and I said no problem, somehow it got turned around into "Free FWFL" real fast!!
You wouldn't believe some of the things I have been called since I shut that **** down, LOL.

I'm not talking guys from the forum I mean people I know from my area, except for a few. This all started because I owe a favor to some one (realistic favor) and snowballed from there.

No big deal it'll all work out. :bigsmyl2:

94Doug
09-14-2010, 02:26 PM
.. so, we all can have some free lube, then? pppffft.

Doug

Doby45
09-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Put me down for some free FWFL!!! Spanks. ;)

fryboy
09-14-2010, 05:17 PM
u of course recall that old tell one person something and then watch it go around a group and often what the last person tells the first is so much further than what was originally said ( dang and here i was just trying to get some free ermmm i mean rib ya a lil ;) ) hindsight is a wonderful thing and while not often sometimes it isnt even humorous there's been a few times i managed to think " gee some day i'll laugh at all this " the problem is is getting to that future day lolz and usually by then we forgot it and moved on to other more important things ,dang a wasted laugh - now that's a real shame !! i cant say i give lube away for free but from time to time i'll trade some umm new mix for another's opinion on it ( that's almost free tho ;) )