PDA

View Full Version : Need owner manual for uberti / pedersoli sharps please...

kennisondan
08-30-2010, 12:39 AM
i WOULD DOWNLOAD IT . BUY IT.. ORDER IT... JUST A LITTLE HELP HERE WILL BE FINE, NOT SURE OF THE DOS AND DON'T OR HOW TO DISMANTLE, OR ADJUST STUFF..
DK

NickSS
08-30-2010, 04:54 AM
Disassembly is easy. To take out the breach block all you do is open the action then rotate the little lever in front of the hump on the right side of the action forward and down. There is a spring loaded plunger in front that has to be depressed to move the lever. pull this pin out. It usually takes a little wiggling. Once it is out just pull the breach block out the bottom. The extractor comes out with it. It is obvious how to remove the lever from the breach block all it takes is unscrewing the pivot screw. To pull the trasferbar and firing pin you need to remove a small screw in the rear of the block and slide the retaining plate out to the left. The trasfer bar and firing pin and firing pis spring come out to the rear. The lock is a standard back action V spring lock it comes out with two screws that hold it in place. The fore end comes off by removing two screws on its underside and the lever spring is screwed to a lug affixed to the bottom of the barrel. It takes all of five minutes to take it apart. If you want to take the lock apart you will need a spring vice or a pair of vise grip plyers Other that compressing the mainspring remove all the screws and the lock comes completely appart excep to the tumbler and hammer to get them apart you need to take out the hammer screw and drive out the tumbler with a brass punch/ Reassemble in reverse order. I hope this helps you and most of this is not in the owners manual anyway.

John Taylor
08-30-2010, 09:54 AM
You might try http://www.vtigunparts.com/

montana_charlie
08-30-2010, 01:22 PM
From the Pedersoli website...
http://www.davide-pedersoli.com/newsEn/Manuals_ManualsEn.pdf

CM

John Boy
08-30-2010, 01:30 PM
NOT SURE OF THE DOS AND DON'T OR HOW TO DISMANTLE, OR ADJUST STUFF..
DK, there is absolutely no need to disassemble a Pedersoli Sharps unless there is a broken part. And if there is, the VTI is your schematic. The company, Pedersoli, does not provide such a a manual in the box with a new rifle, nor is there one on their website

If you do want to clean the firing chain parts, they are all in the falling block. So easy a cave man can drop the block and the hardest part will be putting the extracter back into place. That's it!

kennisondan
08-31-2010, 12:26 AM
nick that was super.. and I appreciate it greatly.. gonna have to put you on the birthday and christmas list. John boy : you are there too..
montana charlie : you mean I have to look it up ?? lol..
JT : good link
thanks
you guys are all so helpful you are good guys.

dk